ANY MX-3's IN TX

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
justin h

Re: ANY MX-3's IN TX

Post by justin h »

Have I met you before? I have a green one and met someone at Capitol City Imports that had a red MX-3. I live off of 47th and Red River. Right now my car is green, black, and white (primer and new Corksport front end).
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

Justin....no that wasnt me. Ive only met 1 Austin MXer and that was Dave...he had a black one w/ the corksport body kit....some 17s Hayame exhaust....It was pretty nice. Id like to check out the car sometime. Do you know any other ATX mxers? liek I said before we should have a ATX mini meetr sometime.<P><BR>-Alex
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

justin h

Post by justin h »

Alex. I've seen the black MX-3, but other than that I don't know anyone who's really into it. I use to hang out with some people from texasimports.net, but haven't had time lately. Also, just thought I'd tell you about texasracing.com just in case you don't already know. That's where most Austin people talk, however it's mostly a bunch of s--- talking (alot less constructive than this site). Meeting up sounds good. Perhaps this weekend or next weekend?
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

hey....yah I used to go to those sites. I agree way to much bull s---. I cant do it this weekend because Im goin to Houston to a party. But the weekend after is cool. Lets decide next week sometime make sure we can both make it. and if I see another one Ill tell em to track us down.<P>-Alex

Mack

Post by Mack »

I drive a Black MX-3 94, between Pflugerville, and Bee Caves every day. I work down around Zilker Park, and Bee Caves Area. I have a Multi-Color window sticker Logo I designed on the Hatch window. And 16" Konig Verdicts, on the car. I work a lot, but wouldn't mind meeting a few other MX-3 drivers.<P>Mack
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

tight dude. Ya whats your e-mail? Ill hit you up when we know more about date/time. Peace.<BR>-Alex

justin h

Post by justin h »

Sounds good. Alex, do you know how to get a hold of that guy with the other black MX-3. Also, who else do you know in town with an MX-3.
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

I think he sold it but ill try and see if i can get in touch w/ the owner. If u see anymore flag em down and tell them to meet up w/ us. Ill try and find that white one I always see.<P>-Alex

Roadracer_X

Post by Roadracer_X »

Hey guys,<P><BR> I'm just south of Ft.Worth here. I've got a 93 MX3 with the B6T swap, the paint's not done yet but that's last on my list for right now anyway. I have some pics of her on my yahoo photo page it's at http:/photos.yahoo.com/rsrgtx and the album is My RSR. Let me know what you guys think, she's a work in progress so she's constantly changing. <P> Chris<P>P.S. I'm going to get some pics of her out on the road course I run on and post them soon.
Why go only a quarter of a mile when you can take the road course and go all the way!
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

wow, that's the nicest swap i've seen yet! :eek: what color are you painting it? the custom piping, bumper addition look pretty good.<BR>about how much have you spent on the swap?
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

Justinh and Mack are yall still down for meeting up this weekend??? let me know where and when. Peace.<P>-Alex

justin h

Post by justin h »

I vote for Saturday early evening (7,8, or 9ish). Someone else want to pick a spot?
Mack

Post by Mack »

Yeah, I'm there. Saturday Evening sounds good. Any spot is fine with me.
justin h

Post by justin h »

Guys I'm really sorry. I actually can't go this weekend, I'm going to Dallas for my friend's birthday. Next weekend instead? Hopefully I'll get my coilovers by then. I just recently found out and completely forgot when I last posted, sorry.
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

thats cool Justin...we could meet up another weekend....mac if u wanna meet up still thats cool...just let me know.<P>-Alex

Return to “MX-3 Meets”