is the Houston Meet a Bluff??

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
BlueprintMX3

is the Houston Meet a Bluff??

Post by BlueprintMX3 »

Yo, whoever is puttin the houston meet together..."get it together".. please. There is alot of people that would like to go.. but there is no information givin anywhere! I wanna attend this meet so i can ask for the weekend off at work. Also I'm driving all the way from El Paso, Texas. I dont wanna drive out there for nothin. Spit out the info!!
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Re: is the Houston Meet a Bluff??

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

ok, here we go: i guess i'll organize it since pakix's mx3 was totalled. i'll look for a place to meet, that is easy to find. i'll look this weekend. i'm sending out an email now.<BR>IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN EMAIL AND YOU WANT TO COME, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT texasmx3club@hotmail.com
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten
looney_71

Post by looney_71 »

Hey, I've been waiting for the info on the houston meet, too! Somebody needs to let people know what's up...And what about the 'meet going down Feb. 1st with the DJ and food and a lot of girls and guys" thing...somebody let me know what's going on. We need some directions and a phone # to call for some info...Thanks, man...I just a lot of people are eager about this meet and I'm one of them...
I'm starting to build my webpage on my car and should have it done within the next couple of weeks...I hope you take the time to check it out!
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

yeah, i can't wait for the other one! please check ur email so i can get the date and the location out to everyone!
02 Protege DX Retired
looney_71

Post by looney_71 »

Hey deathtrap, I just got done emailing maz_racer about that Feb. 1st, meet, so hopefully we'll hear something pretty quick. Let me know about the your meet since paxix wrecked his car, and if you need some help, let me know. I'm here in the houston area anyway. You can email me on how you want to do this. I think it would be tight as $hiTT if we can get a line of MX-3's at the meet, AND everyone meeting up at one spot to all go to the Houston Import show...Let me know :D
I'm starting to build my webpage on my car and should have it done within the next couple of weeks...I hope you take the time to check it out!
maz_racer

Post by maz_racer »

Wuz up fellas sorry I havent been on the computer for awhile. I've been busy getting stuff set and working and all kinds of s@#t. Well if yall are coming give me a call on my cell phone 832-549-4006 ask for Carlos. I will be on Westheimer this saturday so maybe we can meet it be pretty cool to see a couple other mx-3s call me asap. Everything is set.
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

i need everyone to email me!! yes the texas import show wouls be a great place to meet. EMAIL ME PLEASE!
02 Protege DX Retired
looney_71

Post by looney_71 »

Cool, I'll give you a call about the meet. And you can call me at 936-465-3977. That's the cell#...I don't have a locat one yet :D

Return to “MX-3 Meets”