IMPORT FEST

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
mx3ADAM

IMPORT FEST

Post by mx3ADAM »

i was at the import fest at Sky Dome lst night and guess what... i only saw one mx-3, Where was everyoe?????????
I EAT HONDAS FOR BREAKFAST!!!<P>MMMMM HONDA, TASTES LIKE "CHICKEN"!!
precidian

Re: IMPORT FEST

Post by precidian »

which MX-3 did you see??
Tom S. - '94 MX-3 GS-X Sparkle Green

I say, Ahmed. What is that thing you do when you're about to assassinate an infidel?
mx3ADAM

Post by mx3ADAM »

it was nuthin special, it was a metalic green one with "mx-3 .com" decal on the windshield
I EAT HONDAS FOR BREAKFAST!!!<P>MMMMM HONDA, TASTES LIKE "CHICKEN"!!
Smokin mx-3

Post by Smokin mx-3 »

I was at import at skydome and I saw two Mx-3 the green one and there was one off to the side where there was that van with 8 subs in it. the mx-3 was red it was a 4 banger and had front side and hood scoop not fuctional fx design with nos and mdg ignition, interior all done, playstation and some other stuff done to it
KingFisher

Post by KingFisher »

HEY HEY,, Tom what's up, remember you met me at the show.. Anyhow your car is awsome dude. Just wanted to know if you were going up to the meet we are organizeing for October. It's in the meets forum.. How did you end up doin in the show??
ANDREW*<BR>1996 Mazda MX-3 GS

Post by Guest »

Import Fest had some nice cars but the people running it were F UCKED!!!!<P>That was my friend Mark in the red mx-3 i was hanging around there all day u might of seen me! anyways at the end of the show when they were gonna give out prozes they decided to kill the Mazda class and not gie out trophies (really pissing off my friend) it was hte only reason my friend brought his mx-3 there. so anyways he got really pissed off and just grabbed the Best Import trophie and walked off all the class's were messed up and tons of people were pissed!
Smokin mx-3

Post by Smokin mx-3 »

[file:///E:/Cars/Import%20Fest%202001/103-0319_IMG.JPG]<BR>wonderin what kinda car this is<BR>if it didn't work how do ya post pictures
Smokin mx-3

Post by Smokin mx-3 »

[file:///E:/Cars/Import%20Fest%202001/103-0319_IMG.JPG]<BR>wonderin what kinda car this is<BR>if it didn't work how do ya post pictures<BR> <A HREF="http://www.benitmak.com/shared/Car%20Sh ... 19_IMG.JPG" TARGET=_blank>http://www.benitmak.com/shared/Car%20Sh ... IMG.JPG</A>
white fish

Post by white fish »

looks like a talon hard to tell from the pic
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I took several pictures of Tom's car and the other red one at Import fest.<P>You can find the pictures on the Egroups(now Yahoo groups) files section.
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

I don't know if I am doing this right but here goes! I am the owner of the Red MX-3 at importfest and I am a very competitive mazda. I am finally on the net to check out all the other mx-3's and meet new mx-3 owners. Hope this site is a interesting as I have been hearing.Best pic's of my car are on premier compacts.com, there are tones of mine everywhere.<BR>Killer MX3
Kim 95' V6 DK

Post by Kim 95' V6 DK »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Smokin mx-3:<BR><STRONG>[file:///E:/Cars/Import%20Fest%202001/103-0319_IMG.JPG]<BR>wonderin what kinda car this is<BR>if it didn't work how do ya post pictures<BR> <A HREF="http://www.benitmak.com/shared/Car%20Sh ... 19_IMG.JPG" TARGET=_blank>http://www.benitmak.com/shared/Car%20Sh ... QUOTE><P>I dont know what car it is but i got a pic from another angle <BR> Image
<I>Why get a car whith more than two doors when your not running a daytime kindergarten</I>
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

That is a Mitsubishi Eclipse (or a Talon...but I dont think they made the talon with that body style).

Return to “MX-3 Meets”