For those having doubts on the fiber glass hoods

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
hgallegos915

For those having doubts on the fiber glass hoods

Post by hgallegos915 »

check this picture out cavalier picture

its the kind of work they do, this body kit as created by them, its a perfect copy molded to fit a cavalier from an eclipse. Belings to my brother. I think Im getting this same kit for my mx3, only costs 350 dlls installed. It cheap for me since its local..it would cost more for anyone else out of town, im just using this as reference on the type of work they do on the hoods.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
DavidOS

Re: For those having doubts on the fiber glass hoods

Post by DavidOS »

thats is quite possibly one of the ugliest things i have ever seen.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
Absath

Post by Absath »

Seconded.
Don't park drunk, accidents cause people.

92 Blaze Red MX-3 GS, KL-ZE, ACT Clutch, KL 36 ECU, SS Clutch Line
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

You seriously cant be serious :confused:
:laugh: You got me there! Nice joke, now delete this thread before someone gets hurt
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

wow really? dang I have bad taste haha
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

by the way ..so um..I take it this bumper would look crappy on the mx3? what do you guys think? I dont wanna screw up my mx3's image... anyone??
-hec

fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

it has the possibility of looking good on the mx3, if its put on well. the fitment of that bumper looks like a first timer job. they really need to line it up with the hood. the bumper looks like the one that was on the orange supra in fast and furious, and i thought that looked killer, so who knows? could look good. :shrug:
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
1quikmx3

Post by 1quikmx3 »

That body kit would look bad on a Zamboni. It looks like it was off star trek :throwup:
H&R springs ZX2 struts short shifter 17"s OBX headers flowmaster just waiting for klze time
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

cavaliers dont look coo..mybe thaty why it came out ugly? what if the top of the stock bumper was to be molded to the bottom of this?? hmm :| yeah you are right..its not algned with the hood..barely noticed that.. sorry first timer here haha
-hec

Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

Than again, its not that bad. Its just that its too big for the MX3. Like the other guy said, it dosent line up with the hood right.
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

IMO That's too much kit for such a small car; ours isn't any bigger either... and yeah, the hood doesn't match
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

cavaliers arent such bad car, they've earned bad rep due to bad engines in earlier ones, now they have better designed engine, just like neons, they becoming more popular since they redesigned engine, but that kit looks bad on cavalier
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Acamori

Post by Acamori »

that particular picture appears to be a poorly done photoshop job in which the bumper was added. if done right it wouldn't look too bad. i don't personally like it, because it's not my style, but i think it'd have potential on an mx-3.
1/4 complete system---->carstereo.com
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

ok, so the front would not look good on an mx3... how about this side skirt?
Im asking because they sell both of these for 100 dlls, I would blend it in and not let it showw the line where it shows it separates. as for the cavaliers, yeah the new ones are ok..but the 96-00 are just not too good speed wise.

sideskier
-hec

n_o_s_21

Post by n_o_s_21 »

You know what? skrew everyone. If I were you, I'd get it made up, if it doesn't look appealing on your car, sell it. you could probably even make money on it from someone who likes that style. I personally don't like that bumper(#1 because it still looks like it is supposed to fit another car, and #2, because the bumper is so "busy" and the hood is so plain) a hood scoop or inverted hood would compliment that bumper a great deal. but like I say, that's my opinion. who cares what anyone thinks as long as you like it. who are you spending money for? you? or someone else? If you can get a cheap bumper like that I say go for it. there are way too many stock bumpers around. And think of it this way, it's ONE OF A KIND. good luck, I'm sure you will do what you want to do.

Will

Return to “Appearance”