EBAY

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
shawnm

EBAY

Post by shawnm »

hello everyone<P>i would like to ask u if its safe to buy items from ebay? i mean do i get what i ordered? because we have sth like ebay in Poland ( its called ALLEGRO ), but i have heard numerous opinions, when someone won the auction, but then received some s--- ( although he had to pay first to open box).<BR>and r those items worth ? or its better to buy at normal internet stores?<P>i am thinking of ordering neon undercar kit ( from JC Whitney ).<P>cya, thx alot<P>------------------<BR>shawnm<BR>MX-3 red blaze...POLAND<BR>UIN 21934953<BR>shawnm@wp.pl
shawnm<P>miata 1,6 <BR>UIN 21934953<BR>shawnm@wp.pl
Alberto

Re: EBAY

Post by Alberto »

Well, in most cases EBAY is completely safe to buy, its a person to person transaction. Ive bought numerous things with no hassles yet, Unfortunately not all AUCTIONS work the same.. Just my opinion<P>------------------<BR>Alberto<BR>1993 Mx-3 1.6l Se<BR>Brilliant Black!
Alberto<BR>1993 Mx-3 1.6l Se<BR>Brilliant Black!
rikymaru

Post by rikymaru »

Ebay is good because of the user fedback..<P>I got my neon underbody kit for $112 US dollars and I used Paypal to buy it (a highly recommended service) I won the auction Monday and had my Neons on the front porch Wednesday.<P>I also have my $250 dollar retail CD player....for $125 dollars.<P>I cant recemoned EBAY enough. Just make sure you check the feedback of the guy your buying from.
Elena, don't misunderstand. A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for their job. That is just a fool.
SE-Man

Post by SE-Man »

I've just bought my new ECU off of E-bay. I've done alot of deals (both ways) and have never had a problem. But do know that E-bay protects the buyer and the seller too, check out their policies.<P>------------------<BR>Thanks,<BR>Teri<BR>'93 MX-3 SE<BR>http://www.geocities.com/warmachinex0/MX-3GSSE.html

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”