pics

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
endocyc

Re: pics

Post by endocyc »

OK Ill tell you what a Giant aluminum fin on the back will do for our front wheel drive cars. The fin is designed to give a down force on the rear wheels during high speeds.
If that didnt explain it this might the wing will help keep the back end from breaking loose when taking those off ramps at 180k (110mph)
so like the guy above said its just for show unless your pro racing.
rancid420potheadpunk

Post by rancid420potheadpunk »

ok im not wanting to put a great big fin on the d@mn thing, i hate those big old fins. i found a fin from an old muscle car at the flee market for $10 the other day and im gonna rebuild it and see how it'll look on it. but the fin im talking about is the one from the black hondas. i found a nice set of splitters on ebay (im not getting them) and they would serve more of a purpose the a huge fin would
splitter
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

i know of the fin ur talking about i have itr on my car and for all u who are all like i call it rice grow up we have our own tatse and style so stop disson and do what u want to ur cars and we'll do what we want ot ours not trying to start anything im just sick of all u ppl who are like rice this rice that come off it for once aight laters D
92 mx3,lime green paint 18 inch motegi mr7's,blitz front n rear bumper,fx side skirts,isotta wheel,ractive seats,ractive gtr aluminum wing,apexi exhaust, www.cardomain.com/id/livin_lime_mazda
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Please, put down the Fast and the Furious dvd and your Super Street magazine for 5 seconds. Splitters are put on dedicated race cars with over 1,000 horsepower. Those will serve the purpose of looking dumb on your MX. Oh, and the wings on those Civics in the F&F were probably the biggest most ugliest wings out there. Why did you do your interior baby blue anyways??
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

Ease up on this kid. Do what you want with your car just don't embarrass the whole MX-3 community. And other people should remember that not everyone has all the money in the world to just fix up their car all in one shot. It takes time. Hell, my car is still stock outside to this day and why?, because I dont got money to do everything at one time. Thats why I drive an MX-3 and not some new car off the showroom.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Originally posted by Illa Killa:
Ease up on this kid. Do what you want with your car just don't embarrass the whole MX-3 community. And other people should remember that not everyone has all the money in the world to just fix up their car all in one shot. It takes time. Hell, my car is still stock outside to this day and why?, because I dont got money to do everything at one time. Thats why I drive an MX-3 and not some new car off the showroom.
Why is it bad to have a stock looking MX-3?? We're just trying to relay that message to him. Throwing stuff on a car to make it look 'un-stock' usually makes the car look like a 12 year old with a can of paint got a hold of it. People just need to slow down. It's 'in style' to have a car with all of the latest fads thrown on it. Screw that.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
M0RDECHA1 MANDELL

Post by M0RDECHA1 MANDELL »

I don't get why anyone would turn there mx into a shopping cart. :confused2:

FYI our whole community needs a makeover cause as of now we are the laughing stock of the import world. Yep All show no go is what comes to mind when the mx-3 is mentioned. I said it once and I'll say it again, "A stock looking car with go will gain you way more respect then a sticker'd up shopping cart with glow lights and Altezzaz". :rant2:
"They're 2 types of people in this world, people that work for money and people that make money work for them."
JdawgMx3er

Post by JdawgMx3er »

Hey, its not like its easy to find aftermarket parts for our cars. And the parts they do make for us aren't cheap. Everyone has their own style/taste,and budgets to go along with that. I've seen many Mx3's that had thousands of dollars in mods, but I didn't exactly care for certain things about them, even though they were nice,clean looking cars. Its all about individual taste and preference.
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Post by mx3TT »

Originally posted by BUG$Y:
I don't get why anyone would turn there mx into a shopping cart. :confused2:

FYI our whole community needs a makeover cause as of now we are the laughing stock of the import world. Yep All show no go is what comes to mind when the mx-3 is mentioned. I said it once and I'll say it again, "A stock looking car with go will gain you way more respect then a sticker'd up shopping cart with glow lights and Altezzaz". :rant2:
Agreed with the altezzas and all that but my mx-3 is not even close to being a laughing stock in my town...
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
MX-3.com's online store - SUPPORT MX-3.COM
M0RDECHA1 MANDELL

Post by M0RDECHA1 MANDELL »

Originally posted by mx3TT:
Originally posted by BUG$Y:
Agreed with the altezzas and all that but my mx-3 is not even close to being a laughing stock in my town...
Obviously, there are exceptions but generally mx-3 owners tend to lean to the all show no go mods. This is why most aftermarket companies that focus on performance mods don't waste r&d on our cars. :(

I understand that everyone is entitled to there own tastes and if they want to drive a riced out mx-3 then so be it but even thou it is their car, what they do to it reflects on the whole community. :werd:
"They're 2 types of people in this world, people that work for money and people that make money work for them."
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

bug$y man i totally agree haha.. shopping carts arent for racing, they're for carrying groceries (ie Civics and Minivans) lol and a stock-bodied mx3 w/ KLZE turbo... now thats a car u dont wanna F*** with! :cool: then again having "go" to back up the "show" is always a nice thing to have. now... if this guy had a 200hp engine in his funky rice thing, a guy who laughs at him will be crying in a few secs WAH HAHAHA
~ sam
92 Autozam AZ3
rancid420potheadpunk

im fixing it up right now, it's getting repainted a nice dark blue and the interior is not baby blue, it looks that way in the pics but its a medium blue. i'm not putting a fine on it, but i did put a set of hood vents to add a little look to it and plus they were only $10, so whats the waste.
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Honestly, a stock looking mx-3 would look much nicer than that car. Of course, I don't have much room to talk since my car is two different color primers right now. I have no spoiler on either. My front bumper is jacked up and it's still black too. Of course, I've got a KLZE that's helping me destroy any Honda(so far, knock on wood) out there. I use to make fun of people that had primered cars but now I feel their pain!! Of course, it's only temporary. I did all of my body work and sanded my car down, so I had to cover it with something until my body kit came in.

I dunno man, I think you should ditch the little blue tubes in your engine bay, get rid of the stickers, and get your car to one color as soon as you can afford to. Good luck.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
rancid420potheadpunk

the stickers will be gone within a week, it's getting painted slowly right now, hood, both front fenders and both doors are painterd at the present time. but i like the blue flex tubing in the engine compartment, it just adds alittle color to the engine bay. but im keeping the taillights, they will look nice after she gets painted.
and whats wrong with haveing alittle rice? im cleaning it up, makeing it all look nice. those were the before pics.
RaspMetalicMX3SE

Post by RaspMetalicMX3SE »

all this talk of getting respect from having go and not show is just retarded. I'll put it like this I am all show and NO go, and i'll tell you what Ive dropped alot more jaws and had people staring at my car more than anybody that has a stock MX-3 that goes fast. whats the point of dropping 5 grand into your motor to go fast? cause i know none of you live in any place that you can drive faster than 65mph. the only place you can drive faster is the track but hey you and your car can look good any god damn place you go. thats my 2 im out

Return to “Appearance”