Blitz front without the foglights, show some interest :D

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
FREDDY GONZALEZ_23

Re: Blitz front without the foglights, show some interest :D

Post by FREDDY GONZALEZ_23 »

just say how much it is in usd. and if the price is good im in.
FREDDY GONZALEZ_23

Post by FREDDY GONZALEZ_23 »

if the price for the bumper is between 250 and 300 can. then it will probably goin to be between 185 and 222 us. if thats the price i'm in. butif i'm wrong please correct me... :)
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

Aight guys,
first off, terribly sorry for the late update.
Now lets get to the point, i asked whoever who was interested to send me an email with their phone number, and whenever i receive 5 emails, i will give everyone the exact details of this buy.
So everyone else who is interested, please email me by tommorow afternoon so i can get this thing going this week. Also i want to thank lucky for providing a picture. :D
jwillistyl55

Post by jwillistyl55 »

did u get my email?
SPEED KILLS! SAVE A LIFE! DRIVE A HONDA!!!
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

I sent an email with my number. Please tell me I am still on the list. Also depends on how much this is but I am be interested in a front bumper. I am still having doubts about the quality. Because Damien told me that the quality was bad and atleast his body shop is really good with it.
fictionaldaydream

I mean here is the full message I recieved long time ago from damien about the kit. I was curious so I asked him about it. He had problems with that person Arnold. I don't know if they changed it I mean it was awhile back. Just let me know on price and if they acturally worked on the quality.
June 13 - G-Force is terrible to deal with to start with.
The kit had to have fibergl*** added to it just to get it to fit, the pieces are thin...
The Rear and Sides had to have been the worst for fitment, ive seen alot of kits, i have 5 friends who have gotten kits put on their honda's, my kit from G-Force was by far the worst kit ive ever seen. My bodyshop guy is a genius, lots of years experience, so he just finished the pieces where G-Force got lazy and spent 2 weeks just trying to get them to fit, there was no way around molding the sides on, they just werent fitting properly. I wouldnt recommend G-Force kits to anyone unless u live in toronto and can bring them back to complain and switch if your pieces are crap.
I have to say tho, after all the crap had to be done, even tho its not the best quality, after screaming at Arnold over the phone for almost 5 months because he was scamming me and not sending my kit as promised after i payed for it, making excuse after excuse....After all the crap and headaches i am happy with one thing...
The way it looks, i always did like that kit, maybe not so much the sides but i wanted to be unique, i believe i am the first person on the ubb to have those sides, and they dont look that bad at all, nice and cl***y.

Its just too bad last weekend i went over a merridian doing 80. It was Graduation night.
My car doesnt look like how it does on cardomain anymore i must say that.
Anyways good luck to you and your dealing with G-Force, lotsa crap to worry about maybe, but that Rear does look nice.
:sadwavey:
lucky13

Post by lucky13 »

No problem kuruption1983. How many more people?
Zoso124
Forum Moderator
antispam: No

Post by Zoso124 »

I'd be in if he incorporates our turn signals. :froggie_red:
Mike Evans
Gone:
92 GS Tropical Emerald MTX 2.5L
93 GS Raspberry Metallic SE MTX 1.8L
lucky13

Post by lucky13 »

I will like that as well. :froggie_red:
Sinistral

Post by Sinistral »

How Much What's the final price??
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

I will have an update in 2 days as one of Arnold's family members p***ed away and he went back home, i talked to him personally and i asked shop poeple to make sure. :D
But i have specifically put some time aside to get this buy going with no problem.
I have received everyone's emails and have your numbers and i will reply to all the moment i have an update.
quicksliver

Post by quicksliver »

Vital grounds makes a front bumper that looks almost identical to http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/10/web/334000-334999/334368_43_full.jpg
fictionaldaydream

Is this buy still going to plan. I mean theres no update except for what happen to the gforce guy.
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

This is my first time seeing this post. If the shipping price was right I would definitely be in.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site

Return to “Appearance”