Mazda Speed vs Corksport

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Acamori

Re: Mazda Speed vs Corksport

Post by Acamori »

the erebuni one may be better quality but it costs a little more than the mazdaspeed one, so i think i'll still get the corksport one, especially considering i don't hit curbs much and don't need something too fancy
1/4 complete system---->carstereo.com
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Erebuni is trash. CS is a much better version, but not near the quality of the mazdaspeed one.<p>EREBUNI was like $250 when I called them directlyu and asked a year or so ago
CS= 299
Acamori

Post by Acamori »

according to the erebuni website, the front bumper that looks like the ms one is $707.00, so either they hiked it way up or made it better, eithier way i'm not getting it
1/4 complete system---->carstereo.com
Johns93GS

Post by Johns93GS »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Silkwyrm:
But one of the things I have noticed is that part of the area for the signal lights needs to be cut away if you are using the stock signal lights or they wont fit. Fairly easy with a dremel and cutting disk.<hr></blockquote><p>I was putting on my bumper, and couldnt get a hold of a dremel or cutting disk for the next few days... so since I am impatient, I just decided to make a cardboard template of my OEM bumper's turn signals, taped it to the corksport bumper and used drill bits to drill out the outline of the signal mounts. <p>Turned out well though, Like a glove :D
john kilfoyle .:. mx-3 fanatic
http://www.cardomain.com/id/johnmx3

Return to “Appearance”