momo hub adapter

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
C-MX-DA3

momo hub adapter

Post by C-MX-DA3 »

anyone know the model number for the momo hub adapter for the mx-3?
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: momo hub adapter

Post by Custommx3 »

I have a sparco hub for my momo steering wheel. <p>What wheel do you have? because mine had a piece surrounding the horn and I had to get longer screws.<p>http://www.barrykclark.com/pix/sparco_hub.jpg<p>Its cheaper and you can get it @ Nopi.com
C-MX-DA3

Post by C-MX-DA3 »

yo! barry i have the momo tornado and i called nopi for the sparco hub and it will take 2 to 4 weeks before they can get it.any suggestion
C-MX-DA3

Post by C-MX-DA3 »

i just ordered my hub adapter(model #5702) the dealer says that it fit the miata,323 and mx-3, is this true? if any one is interested WWW.Ltbmotorsport.com sells momo steering wheels really cheap. i got my tornado wheels for $149 and the hub for $58.
Johns93GS

Post by Johns93GS »

corksport has them too... 65. im sure the sparco is good too
john kilfoyle .:. mx-3 fanatic
http://www.cardomain.com/id/johnmx3
mx34u2nve

Post by mx34u2nve »

wouldn't your steeringwheel come out pretty far ???? cause you would have the plastic thing that is behind teh stock steering wheel then the momo hub and then the steering wheel. can someone please take a picture of there set up so i can get these confusions out.
Turbo 2.5l mx3
JasonH

Post by JasonH »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mx34u2nve:
wouldn't your steeringwheel come out pretty far ???? cause you would have the plastic thing that is behind teh stock steering wheel then the momo hub and then the steering wheel. can someone please take a picture of there set up so i can get these confusions out.<hr></blockquote>
No, in fact, your wheel will be closer to the wiper and turn signal stalks with the Momo hub and wheel than with the stock wheel. The reason is that the stock wheel is very deep, say 6-8 inches (I'm guessing) but a momo wheel is basically flat, not really dished at all.<p>I bought a Sparco 2-inch spacer that mounts between the hub and wheel. The wheel is now maybe an inch closer to me than stock. I'll take pics soon.

Return to “Appearance”