idea about how i might customize a extra set of tailight

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
BucktownMx3

idea about how i might customize a extra set of tailight

Post by BucktownMx3 »

well guys i was thinkin today when i was doing some work on my interior and fitting my new airbag cover into the passenger side airbag whole. i looked at my extra tailights and thought what someone is behind me would say when i applied the brake and on my tailights it read Mazda on the left tail light and mx-3 on the right tail light. or mx-3 on both tail lights. i was thinkin how it would look and i think im gonna make it a project to find out.so ill keep u guys posted on the results.<p>I am 16 and i think i am doing a good job on my car. check out my cardomain page sign my guestbook and give me some ideas. Goood pics r on page 2.<p>
my cardomain page
94 mx3 gs (sold)
92 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX(14.3 @ 99.08- almost completely stock)
Acamori

Re: idea about how i might customize a extra set of tailight

Post by Acamori »

what about making the tail lights say MX-3 and the light in the middle say mazda?
1/4 complete system---->carstereo.com
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

well it wouldn't look too good because you still need to worry about the reverse light in the middle.. but if i were you id just leave the taillights as is it looks better.. thats just my opinion though.. any others?
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
lucky13

Post by lucky13 »

I think if you really want, try it.
I think lots of mx3er's should have the factory tail lights, and you could try a lot of different things, if they ship you there extra ones.
silentsketch

Post by silentsketch »

i would like to know how a 16 year old can afford the car, the system, and the new intake<p>man, when i was 16, i was pumpin gas making only like $100 every two weeks
BucktownMx3

Post by BucktownMx3 »

i have friends, my friend gave me the intake. i am buying the system from my friend for $140 usd. And the car only cost $500 usd. i baught it last christmas. and i do my own work so i dont need to pay ne one to do ne thing.i do my own interior painting, electronics work, engine work and body work. and i am wokrin part time at a skatin rink down here in nc. so i get by. <p>ill take a pic of my bros integra tailights and show u what i did with them.<p>oh and i got the reverse light and brake lights covered. :)<p>[ June 26, 2003: Message edited by: BucktownMx3 ]</p>
94 mx3 gs (sold)
BucktownMx3

Post by BucktownMx3 »

what light r u talkin bout in the middle?
94 mx3 gs (sold)
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

Richard, he's talking about the 3rd brake light, above the "P R E C I D I A" sticker.
Keep up the good work bro! 16! When I was 16 I worked as a meat packer and that paid for all my fixes. :shrug: <p>one
xXx_OTEP_xXx

Post by xXx_OTEP_xXx »

i bought my mx3 last year when i was 16 and i pay for everything i do with it<p>i also pay the insurance, taxes, everything<p>and i work my *** off, going to school and working almost 40 hours a week<p>but in the end its all worth it for the mx3!
Sold my 95 RS "Little Peanut" but she will never be forgotten. :(
BucktownMx3

Post by BucktownMx3 »

right below my gs wing? well i wont be workin 40 hours a week till we start gettin more people to come.i might do that though thanks for the idea. i got plenty of extra time to mess around.<p>ebucks ur car is lookin good man. dont think mine
will look that good ne time soon but ill work with it.<p>i still got plenty of ideas i might be tryin out. dont worry bout that. u guys keep givin me ideas i might try em out.
94 mx3 gs (sold)

Return to “Appearance”