CARBON FIBER HOODS GROUP BUY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
MrMX3

Re: CARBON FIBER HOODS GROUP BUY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

Post by MrMX3 »

So with shipping to Moncton I'd be looking at $675 shipped. Not bad. When we have 10 confirmed for sure then I'll send payment. But as long as we get 10 then count me in for sure. I would much prefer the inverted scoop. But I can live with the OEM one too. But count me in for sure.
Mike
1993 MX-3 GS
2.5l KL-ZE
My Cardomain Page
C-MX-DA3

Post by C-MX-DA3 »

i always wanted a cf hood but now that i did the headlight conversion to a miata headlight i cant get the cf hood, my question is can this hood be modified to fit the new headlights?
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

I'm no expert with carbon fiber or fiberglass, but i think there is a way. You would have to paint your hood though, since the Carbon fiber weaves would be way off. You might even have to use fiberglass.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
merkure

Post by merkure »

will there be any problems with fitting? i heard
of people who bought hoods and they didn't line up
right. whats the total to have it sent to Pennsylvania? when will this get started? how long will it take to get one? :cool:
Merkure
MrMX3

Post by MrMX3 »

Any update on this????
Mike
1993 MX-3 GS
2.5l KL-ZE
My Cardomain Page
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

hey guys sorry about the bit of an absence ive just been crazy busy with work...anyone the i quoted shipping to it will be the same....and yes the fitment will be like oem (stock).....so as soon as i have the deposits we will have them in 6-8 weeks.....so guys plz hurry and send out those deposits.....the deposit only has to 25% of the hood not the hood and shipping if that applys to you, ok.......so thanks
MrMX3

Post by MrMX3 »

how many have given deposits already?
Mike
1993 MX-3 GS
2.5l KL-ZE
My Cardomain Page
timpronk

Post by timpronk »

do these carbon fiber hoods have to be mounted with hood pins, or can they be mounted with existing hood latch hardware.<p>Are there any scoops on this set of hoods and what is the cost of the hood.<p>Thanks.
92 MX-3 GS 2.5 KLZE
14.385 @ 98.21
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

no the hoods will fit with all oem mounts.........BUT SINCE NO ONE HAS SENT ME ANY DEPOSITS ACCEPT FOR ONE PERSON.....IM SERIOUSLY THINKING ABOUT GIVING UP THE WHOLE THING.........I MEAN EVERYONE CLAIMED TO REALLY WANT ONE BUT IF THIS IS THE CASE THAN HOW COME NO ONE WAS ABLE SEND A DEPOSIT...........I AND I WOULD TRULY LIKE TO APPOLOGIZE WHOLE HARTEDLY TO THE ONE PERSON WHO HAD SENT ME THE DEPOSITE......IM GONNA SEE IF MAYBE THEY WILL MAKE TWO ONLY ( I REALLY DONT THINK THAT WILL HAPPEN) AND IF ANYONE IS STILL INTERESTED PLEASE I NEED THE DEPOSITE OR IT WILL NEVER EVER HAPPEN.......THE INFO IS IN THE GROUP BUY SECTION COME ON GUYS I KNOW THAT YOU WANT THEM AND I REALLY DO TO.........AND I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU DONT THINK THAT IM SCAMMING OR TRYING TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF YOU GUYS CAUSE IM NOT PAYING A DIME LESS OR MORE THAN YOU GUYS AND IM NOT MARKING THEM UP EITHER.............
Kapp00

Post by Kapp00 »

I'm in for it all good times. i'll tour up there to pick it all up and pay ya...
check ya mail.

Return to “Appearance”