PAKFEIFER ALTEZZA'S

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
markV6

PAKFEIFER ALTEZZA'S

Post by markV6 »

Has anyone had any dealings with this product?
what are they like... I would like to know as I'm about to order them and just wanna check they are good quality.
i was gonna buy em from Corksport but had a few problems
onzlouk

Re: PAKFEIFER ALTEZZA'S

Post by onzlouk »

Wot sort of probs with corksport m8? Ive just ordered mine from there and uve got me worried!!!!
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Corksport is a great company, Ive ordered fromt hem for years, no problems at all.
markV6

Post by markV6 »

not to worry m8...
for some strange reason there credit card authorisation company wouldn't accept my card :shrug:
there is nothing on my card at the min and authorisation was given by my credit card company... I ordered them a month ago and only just found this out ... so i've been waiting for them for almost a month.
BUT this is not to diss corksport... I just can't pay for them now cos they won't accept my card so I was gonna get em in the uk cos it's easier!
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

Well one difference is that, well if they hav'nt changed it that is. That the blinkers are orenge which alot of people did'nt like vs corksport being red, and also pak has crome trim on theres corksport is black.The crome trim sucks because it fades black in time or atleast streaks black.The prob is that then you have half black and half crome. As far as dealing with pak well they are pretty good I did a group buy with them last year and they were good with everything.Hope that helps.
markV6

Post by markV6 »

yeah cheers for the advice on difference... I think I'm gonna order from Pak... until I get a new bank card!
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

your card may not be good for international use...<p>i had a card that wasn't and when I tried to use it it was rejected. I was really pissed off so when I came home I called them up and told them to shove the card up their ***

Post by Guest »

Wots wrong with the cheaper www.ebay.com altezzas?

Return to “Appearance”