Volkswagon side blinkers

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
henz94

Volkswagon side blinkers

Post by henz94 »

I am currently thinking about getting side blinkers on my mx-3 just above the GS on the side panel. Has anyone had this done, and if so could you give me the cost of this to be done.(By a shop)
mx3man83

Re: Volkswagon side blinkers

Post by mx3man83 »

This one dude that lived here a while ago did it. He ended up denting the spot where he put them. To prevent yourself from making the same mistake, reinforce the other side of the fender when you drill into it.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
Soulflare

Post by Soulflare »

This is a very simple mod... cost would be around $50 if installed in a shop... all thats needed is to splice up the wire from the front signal or bumper lens and wire it up to the side marker.. will need relay if u are thinking about making it blink in alternating patterns..... also cut the vender up to fit the marker in.. make sure u cut it perfectly and always make sure its smaller then u actually want so there is margin for errors. It is about a 2 hr mod... hope that helps
Soulflare
Pearl MX-3 GSR (SOLD)
Mystic RX-8 GT
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

wow you have the exact same idea as me, instead of getting the ones from nopi/autozone etc, im going with Volkswagen ones there skinnier than the others and a bit longer im sure i could find some but i just went and grabed them off a car in the yard
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)

Return to “Appearance”