ONDERGROUND VS. FX DESIGNS

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
mx34u2nve

ONDERGROUND VS. FX DESIGNS

Post by mx34u2nve »

the fx designs combat body kit looks exzactly like that one ONDERGROUND kit. Onderground says that they have really good quality body kits. Would the front bumper of the ONDERGROUND kit be a lot better quality than fx designs??
Turbo 2.5l mx3
quinn_seipp

Re: ONDERGROUND VS. FX DESIGNS

Post by quinn_seipp »

considering they copied the fx designs one, the fx one would be better... also I have heard that fx has stepped their quality up quite a notch after having some previous complaints. Don't accept immitations... get the real thing. :shrug:
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)

Post by Guest »

uhhhhh dont ever say someone copied fx designs, all there kits are copied from other companies, not nesseccarily mx-3 kits, but copied none the less. From what ive read on here you might want to consider onderground since there kits are nice and thick. But I think either way you go you'd run into the same problems as far as the fit.
mrprecidia

Post by mrprecidia »

they did copy fxdesigns they said it in a thread I read on onderground's site. Fx made the mx-3 kit from scratch.<p>[ March 26, 2003: Message edited by: mrprecidia ]</p>
You can just call me the originator

Post by Guest »

its quite obvious onderground copied it, all im saying is that isnt an original design by fx, they didnt make it from scratch. All they do is order the design from another car with similar dimensions and thats that. Im not saying thats bad, Im just saying thats how they do it.
HRO

Post by HRO »

Onderground told me that they made their aggressor from scratch, but it's obvlious that it's identical to the fx kit, so i'm sure all they did was make maybe a slight change in it then make a mould of it. Is this legal?
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp
mx34u2nve

Post by mx34u2nve »

I already have the FX DESIGNS kit. but my front is gettin pretty worn and i'm gonna need one some time. and i like the looks of it. and I just saw that the ONDERGROUND front was a little cheaper
Turbo 2.5l mx3
richocet1

Post by richocet1 »

They all copied Veilside, so what is the argument???
You still can't touch my car!!!

Post by Guest »

i dont think there was one dork

Return to “Appearance”