Need opinions on interior!!!

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Juddd_83

Need opinions on interior!!!

Post by Juddd_83 »

Ok I have a Tan Interior. So the carpets the roof and all the trim and dash is Tan. Im thinking of buying the Dye to change the colour of my dash to black. But I dont know what it would look like with still some tan parts! <p>Also I want to paint certain parts red to match the exterior colour.
What do you guys think it would look like with painted pieces with red vent and center panel if I didn't dye the dash black? <p>Im gonna take a picture with my new digital camera tomorrow morning and post it maybe someone could do a photoshop for me of how it would look?<p>Would be much appreciated!!!<p>Regards,
Justin
---------------------------
Finally a fellow MX-3er!!!!
Euro Tails (Clear Lense)
OEM RS Spoiler
Indiglo Guages
5000V Blue Ground Effects
BumpNGlow

Re: Need opinions on interior!!!

Post by BumpNGlow »

if you are going to paint e dash red to match I would seriously recommend turning it back first. I don't think the tan and red would look that great together...<p>And as for the headliner and the black dash... I wish I had a black headliner... I dont like the light grey headliner, and I dont' know how it would look w/ a tan one. If you post a picture I'm sure someone on here can photoshop it... I'm not that great at it.
FOR SALE, AS A PARTS CAR

1994 Mazda MX-3 <-- 152dB's w/ 1 15
> Invited to '02 USACi World Finals, but did not compete due to stock alternator problems.
> Can't go to '03 USACi World Finals because I HAVE NOTHING LEFT!!
Juddd_83

Post by Juddd_83 »

Image<p>Heres the picture would appreciate if someone could photoshop it for me so I know what it might look like.
Euro Tails (Clear Lense)
OEM RS Spoiler
Indiglo Guages
DJPRO

Post by DJPRO »

I agree with BumpNGlow. Red wouldn't look good. I think only black would look good with the tan interior. Looking at the pic. maybe painting the vents and the lower part of your interior black. Tan is very hard color to match and a challenge to make it look better.<p>good luck,
dee.
'92 MIATA
'93 MX-3 BPT
'08 CX-9 AWD GRAND TOURING
Juddd_83

Post by Juddd_83 »

ok i was thinking of using this stuff do you think its any good http://www.automotive-warehouse.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=6&products_id=29
Euro Tails (Clear Lense)
OEM RS Spoiler
Indiglo Guages
Wildman640

Post by Wildman640 »

The quality of my pic is not that good, but here is mine painted red with tan interior. it doesnt look to bad
Juddd_83

Post by Juddd_83 »

no it isn't that looks pretty nice can ya post more pics maybe?
Euro Tails (Clear Lense)
OEM RS Spoiler
Indiglo Guages
Wildman640

Post by Wildman640 »

here you go, for some reason my other pics are not showing up on my car domain site.
Image<p>[ April 02, 2003: Message edited by: Ronnie ]</p>
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Dude i think most colors mixed with our tan interiors looks tacky. I've got the tan interior in my RS and i was only able to pull off some interior accents because my exterior is white, so i used white on the inside. Definitely not red, no offense to anyone who has but in my opinion i think it looks kinda bad. Just keep it the way it is, the tan interior(if kept in great shape) looks classy.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
your2slow

Post by your2slow »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Dude i think most colors mixed with our tan interiors looks tacky. I've got the tan interior in my RS and i was only able to pull off some interior accents because my exterior is white, so i used white on the inside. Definitely not red, no offense to anyone who has but in my opinion i think it looks kinda bad. Just keep it the way it is, the tan interior(if kept in great shape) looks classy. <hr></blockquote><p>I also agree with this. I don't think the red/tan look mix well, but if u do plan on using red, i'd think it would look better witht he dash dyed black. (my 2 cents)<----which mean nothing :D
KL-ZE, Custom Intake, Apex Lowering Springs, and more to come this year.

Toronto Mx-3 Club
My Cardomain Site
RaspMetalicMX3SE

Post by RaspMetalicMX3SE »

you should just paint everyhting you wanted red, black cause black and tan wouldnt look too shabby
Juddd_83

Post by Juddd_83 »

Meh I think im just gonna leave it the way it is for now till I get my car exterior painted then I will decide what Im gonna do! Might be awhile tho
Euro Tails (Clear Lense)
OEM RS Spoiler
Indiglo Guages

Return to “Appearance”