indiglo extras?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

indiglo extras?

Post by Mnemonic »

ive been think about this alot recently and dont like the fact that the ac/heat doesnt match anything in the car once you install indiglo guages (besides the clock) why not do a group buy or contact a company to have them make indiglo for our ac/heat labels? i personally havent seen anyone with something like that done your thoughts?
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)

Re: indiglo extras?

Post by Guest »

I think thats a tight idea, I'll be down for it.....once I get some cash..... :mad:<p>[ February 23, 2003: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]</p>
mx3_guy

Post by mx3_guy »

the problem with changing the other dash lights is that you would have to replace every switch, and not just the bulb... a prety complicaed mod, but id love to do it...
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

Why would it have to be difficult? Doesnt that plastic piece with the A/C writing (you know, the red and blue lines) just pop in and out...a thin piece of plastic. Why couldn't they make a thin indiglo sheet that you just pop in the place of the existing plastic piece...that would be awesome!
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

If that piece does not come out, perhaps you could just to an overlay and drill a small hole into the existing piece to poke the wires through.
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

duplicate post...I removed text.<p>[ February 23, 2003: Message edited by: RanMan ]</p>

Return to “Appearance”