check this euro guy!

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Runninit

Re: check this euro guy!

Post by Runninit »

thats a ****ing sick as ride ! sierously , lots of money invested into it ! i personally like the paint job alot , its differnt and makes it look more old skool , dunno if thats the look he was going for but with the datons , that are like 17"s or 18''s they are ****ing sick , im not sure if it has hydors but if it does ! thats even better i must say...
Sick ride 100% differnt i love plp that are trying to be differnt and very unique styles so good job, and i hate with all the critisizing on this post, u can have ur opinion but making fun or anything is jsut plain out wrong. thats my "OPINION" soo thats the wrap ! seee ya
Mx-3 all the way baby! It aint a girls car thats all i have to say...
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Johns93GS:

comeon, it's an mx-3, not a cadillac owned by a druglord! :shrug:
<hr></blockquote><p>Haha, we have a winner!

Post by Guest »

thats a pretty cool car, Im with everyone about the rims but seriously the car still has style, I've seen similar cars that just look awful. If i was him I woulda stuck with just the tribal thats in one of the unfinished pics. But hey im a bumm so only in dreams" :p
chrisboden

Post by chrisboden »

This is just personal opinion, your milage of course, may vary.<p>By the way, the rims are held on with one large bolt off the spindle, this is common in racecars (saves a lot of time changing tires).<p>The second antenna is not for a CB, the wavelength of the antenna would never match well to a CB, it's likely for looks, and I like it a LOT :) I think I'll do the dual retracts on mine.<p>
Ok, my opinion....<p>1. The meticulousness of the paint is phenomenal. The craftsmanship is pristine. However that is simply the ugliest car I have ever seen. To spend that much money, and it's gotta be CUBIC money, to paint a car baby sh|t green is just insane, but I'll bet the owner thinks it's beautiful. To each his own.<p>2. I LOVE the hood opening setup, how can I do that to mine? I'd really like to have that on my MX3.<p>The inside...wow....very cool, and even more disgusting than the outside. I didn't know that metallic gastric lavage could be a piant color.
Christopher "Duck" Boden
President/C.E.O.
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup.org
Because the Geek shall inherit the Earth!
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

thats best lowrider mx3 ever!! and those wheels are called "knock-offs" and dont worry theyre as safe as 4 bolts on ur stock wheels, wont fall off. keep it coming whoever did it, nice job!!!!
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

I love it. Basically agree with the majoraties opinions on the wheels. That must have taken a VERY long time to paint. Detail like that takes time, money, and SKILL!!!
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage

Post by Guest »

i thought i was funny that he has this amazing, no spared expense car, and hes got those ghetto canadian tire pedals" :p
xXx_OTEP_xXx

Post by xXx_OTEP_xXx »

so now expensive = good looking?
i dont quite understand that one
Sold my 95 RS "Little Peanut" but she will never be forgotten. :(
blikmik

Post by blikmik »

Well... Ya gotta give him props on the sheer time and planning of the whole project... Colour - eh.... Rims - eh... but like was said earlier "to each his own".<p>I respect the ride - very nice work... however, I wouldn't wanna own it myself.<p>Peace!<p>Oh yeah... "Baby Supra"? ... not cool.. don't diss Mazda!
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

I agree with the everyone else about the car....looks nice....rims are ugly. As far as the suspension, it is using air bags.....if you look at the airtank in the hatch, it says "Bagged By Raw....Airbrush By Blade". For those who dont know...."bagged" means airbags, not hydros.
BumpNGlow

Post by BumpNGlow »

what no system?!?!<p> :shrug:
FOR SALE, AS A PARTS CAR

1994 Mazda MX-3 <-- 152dB's w/ 1 15
> Invited to '02 USACi World Finals, but did not compete due to stock alternator problems.
> Can't go to '03 USACi World Finals because I HAVE NOTHING LEFT!!
HRO

Post by HRO »

I realize that the tank says "bagged", but if you look at the pics at the bottom of the page, it looks like hydro's in there. Maybe he changed to bags...
here's a accord with hyrdos.Image
and here's his trunk.
Image<p>[ February 20, 2003: Message edited by: mx3vs ]</p>
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

hey, you gotta give him props....that is the best mx-3 lowrider I ever saw...and I live in the southwest.....known for droppin and hoppin dem lowriders......p.s. I luv da rims and the molded skirts....great choice!<p>[ February 27, 2003: Message edited by: N/A ]<p>[ February 27, 2003: Message edited by: N/A ]</p>
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
boostedmx

Post by boostedmx »

those are definately hydraulics, it has accumulators in it so that prooves that.. its prolly his old setup and he must have installed airbags since then.
as for the wheels, they are knockoffs held in place by the spinner/nut. and tightened with a lead hammer.
the car itself has very nice craftsmanship. the overall outcome is an amazing mx3 euro lowrider..
DRAG SPEC MX3 BEING PARTED OUT.
BUY ALL MY STUFF OR DIE.lol, SERIOUSLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEEEASE
Gkreator

Post by Gkreator »

I think this sets a new standard that I will one day have to beat out! Looks like I have alot of work cut out for me!
Dave Hyatt
94 Teal MX-3 RS 5 Speed
http://www.cardomain.com/id/gkreator_inside (New Pics!)

Return to “Appearance”