Delilah needs help..RSX or Supra Lights?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Delilah

Delilah needs help..RSX or Supra Lights?

Post by Delilah »

Hey Guys.. i need some of your guys help. i cant decide on what conversion i should do? Well i know there are some great photoshop experts on this board, and i was wondering if someone could possibly photoshop some RSX lights on to the MX3...please.. :) i luv ya forever!! lol tell me what ya think.<p>~Delilah~ :p ....Mazda!!
millionflame

Re: Delilah needs help..RSX or Supra Lights?

Post by millionflame »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by BIGREDMX3:
Hey Guys.. i need some of your guys help. i cant decide on what conversion i should do? Well i know there are some great photoshop experts on this board, and i was wondering if someone could possibly photoshop some RSX lights on to the MX3...please.. :) i luv ya forever!! lol tell me what ya think.<p>~Delilah~ :p ....Mazda!!<hr></blockquote><p>Well, here is a heads up first.<p>Supra lights are DEEP and they'll be a real ***** to put on. Trust, I've had experience with these sorts of things. The RSX lights are liess DEEP, but they'll still hit some things if you don't move some stuff to new locations.<p>As for looks wise, the RSX are closer to our lights now, and the Supra lights have a funny angle - funny in the way that our hoods are shaped compared to the Supra.<p>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
Delilah

Post by Delilah »

yeah maybe your right, but man i would luv for someone to photoshop some RSX lights to our Car. do you know who can? thank for the info...<p>~Delilah~ :p
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

if headlights, id do supra although they may be too big for our cars...our cars have the same look as the supra doors and hatch though so that'd be cool.<p>for tails id do supra as well...less complicated and similar to our stock taillights.<p>idno but on teamprototype.com there's a crx with rsx headlights you might wanna check that out.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

disasterous eh!!! :D <p>:D
thebonestockkid

Post by thebonestockkid »

I dunno kev, its not perfect or anything but i think it looks pretty good, prolly cost way too much for me tho.. i'll stick with an engine swap lol. lates
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

'92 Intense blue pearl Jeep YJ, OME lift, mudders, fun.

R.I.P.
'93 Clear white GS-DE ~14.648@92.98mph, 2.234 60ft. PARTING OUT PM ME.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

looks nice, but i think we should get us some company to make cf headlights, i want some.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

i got new matrix headlights if someone wants them for a conversion
i'll let them go cheap!!!!
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mitmaks:
looks nice, but i think we should get us some company to make cf headlights, i want some.<hr></blockquote><p>just paint your housing black...i did that for the side housing of each headlight.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
Delilah

Post by Delilah »

Cool!.. i like those headlights but... i was asking for the taillights. Can you please photoshop the RSX taillights? that would be some great help kuruption...<p>~Delilah~ :p
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by BIGREDMX3:
Cool!.. i like those headlights but... i was asking for the taillights. Can you please photoshop the RSX taillights? that would be some great help kuruption...<p>~Delilah~ :p <hr></blockquote><p>Actually, you asked for "lights" in general, not taillights. :p <p>There is an MX-6 on MX-6.com that has RSK taillights molded into it. It's look really good.<p>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

aaah you want da tails then,,,
i will do that when i am back from physio,,, :D
lataz
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

I can get pretty good deals on supra tails, won't be worth much if you have to ship though, but if you're close enough to pick up, I can hook you up!
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."

Return to “Appearance”