I miss it allready

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Franko
Supporting Member

I miss it allready

Post by Franko »

*sigh* well my car will be offically in storage tomorow.. the insurance was off it today and I have been driving the tracker (look at cardomain page) The tracker is great and all but just coming home and seeing my baby sitting there all by herself.. I feel bad.. it makes no sense but I actually do.. I hope she knows that this is for her own good.. because I am doing the bp swap this winter.. I suppose that she understands what I am doing. I hear that it is something like 65% of americans talk to their cars and I believe it. :pimp:

Wana see some tracker horse play? Download this!
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Re: I miss it allready

Post by cjthor »

Hahahaha! Nice video man!
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

hey bro i talk to my car. LOL
i see it as a part of me when i drive, so ya its got a soul to it i geuss. btw.. i was at a party and my friend's roomate gave it a kiss! she thought it was so cute lol.. i was like "bet you liked that eh lil mx?" haha
~ sam

o and that vid.. HOLY **** YOU'RE CRAZY!!! :D
92 Autozam AZ3
DVH

Post by DVH »

Good luck bro, im doin the same swap in the next couple of months, except im also changin it to 5 speed.....can;t wait! :froggie_red:
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

how is that thing for offroading? I'm looking at a winter beater/off road fun vehicles...i'm looking into this '90 Jimmy that needs some work, but i've always wondered about trackers, considering that i like smaller vehicles

<small>[ November 18, 2003, 08:42 PM: Message edited by: Nd4SpdSe ]</small>
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

:D
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
Spydie

Post by Spydie »

I used to drive a Samurai (suzuki) 1.3l....slow as hell but torque out the ying yang.
http://members.cardomain.com/spydie
"So I said to my one legged wife, I said...'Peg', you're 'cut-off'."
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

Originally posted by Darren Hyderman:
I used to drive a Samurai (suzuki) 1.3l....slow as hell but torque out the ying yang.
one guy in my college class just got one of those samurai's for like $300 and id say its not too shabby, drives runs, got 4x4. economic, not bad at all for winter driver!!!
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

Man the thing is crazy off road.. I love it.. man every time I drive it I feel like I am driving a bus or something.. shifting the big shifter.. I love it.. I like to do the truck driver where you steer with your wrist and spin the wheel around. it is awesome, I am going to miss my mx for the winter but it is for the best.
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
BumpNGlow

Post by BumpNGlow »

Originally posted by R_is_for_really_fast:
I hear that it is something like 65% of americans talk to their cars and I believe it. :pimp:

Wana see some tracker horse play? Download this!
Guilty. I talk to my car.

And that tracker video is awesome! lol, funny ****.
FOR SALE, AS A PARTS CAR

1994 Mazda MX-3 <-- 152dB's w/ 1 15
> Invited to '02 USACi World Finals, but did not compete due to stock alternator problems.
> Can't go to '03 USACi World Finals because I HAVE NOTHING LEFT!!
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

I just got back from going up the most OUTRAGEOUS trail I have ever seen.. a jeep has never even been up there before there were boulders everywhere and I had to keep driving over trees and everything else.. and besides that I had 3 other people in with me.. man what a ride.. I feel really paraniod now that I broke something or every little sound I try to remember if it was there before.. It happens in my car too.. whenever I get a little crazy in the car I think there is something broken but it ends up to be all in my head... I hope it is the same deal here. :2thumbsup:

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”