new body kit ideas

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
momo

Re: new body kit ideas

Post by momo »

no, g-force is not going to copy jademm3<p>[ December 04, 2002: Message edited by: momo ]
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Custommx3:<BR><STRONG>I wouldnt recommend copying his car. He went for originality, All that hard work to have someone copy him isnt cool at all.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>So, are you saying whoever does it first, and has the most money, is entitled to being the only one with a certain bumper? Regardless if another person before had thought about the idea, but was unable to persue it??<P>However you may see it, just because John was the first (that we know of) to have an EVO bumper on his MX-3, doesn't mean I wont put one on.<P>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

Aiden, you have a point. Also Mr. John has actually stolen the idea from the Evo and put it on his car. Isn't that what we all do? <BR>Ok . . . who's making an Evo bumper and copying Mr. John's car? [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] <P>one
DVH

Post by DVH »

In my personal opinion, not john's, if someone copied one of my idea's (which believe me has happened alot here in barrie....everyone drives suped up mx-3 now! ), I wouldn't give a flyin fu*k, i say do what u want, <B>MY car will always</B> look better than urs in my opinion....hahaha! :D :p <BR>Just a better attitude to have rather that getting mad and figuring out who came up with the idea first<BR> [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
momo

Post by momo »

from that link what front bumper do u guys like?
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

Well this is always going to people that have your bumper when there isn't alot selection. There is no custom on bodykits, unless you have a molded one on or you buy your own custom one for over a grand or so.
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by momo:<BR><STRONG>from that link what front bumper do u guys like?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>second one<P>You guys are sure making a big deal over a bumper and somewhat directing it toward john, give him a break. As if you guys would not be completely pissed off if you paid to have a bumper changed to fit your mx-3 to be DIFFERENT and then have everyone copy you... :roll:
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

So I'm supposed to be pissed that someone else has the same style bumper as I do if I custom did it first. This is not about women wearing the same dress to the prom! This is about cars! <BR>To all the women on this board, I'm saying that I understand when that happens with dresses, but not with cars. ;) <P>one
mrprecidia

Post by mrprecidia »

if I were to get mad for this reason i would have to be mad at everyone with any piece that fx designs makes because I had them all first.<P>and I'm not
You can just call me the originator
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

:roll:
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

blah blah blah, all i can say is save up for next spring because i have seen steves new front, and it looks SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<P><BR>peace
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
Ryencool

Post by Ryencool »

I just hope this new front doesnt stick out as far and the current gforce front end. In my opinion the car is to short to have littel wings shooting out the front. Just my opinion..
92 red rs
performance exhaust
zx2 struts and Eibach springs
turboed + stand alone when the cash is there
HRO

Post by HRO »

This front pretty much comes straight down, like the pak front, it doesn't extend the Mx at all. I think it looks the best like that.
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp
JJ

Post by JJ »

hey yall wut kit wuz that....from that picture jademx3turbo posted up there? is it custom...i think its madd hott. let me kno thanx peace
JJ

Post by JJ »

saw it.....custom job....wow nice job jade looks really hott!

Return to “Appearance”