G-Force Opinions

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Jutzi420

G-Force Opinions

Post by Jutzi420 »

I haven't heard much bad about them, but I'd like to get a few people's opinions about the place before I order a set of fenders from them. Things like the quality of their work, how long it took to get what you ordered, etc... thanks.
kuruption1983

Re: G-Force Opinions

Post by kuruption1983 »

quality is aight( not amazing), kit is cheap in my opinion, it looks original( not every retarded rice boy has it). Overall i liked their kit, looks sick on my car!<P>latez :D :D :D
thebonestockkid

Post by thebonestockkid »

quality is decent, but like kuruption said it isnt great, and i really like the way how it looks, especially the front... only problem i have is i keep scraping the bottom of the front on odd level ground cause im not used to driving it yet lol. other than that, its good, get it if you can get a good deal.
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

'92 Intense blue pearl Jeep YJ, OME lift, mudders, fun.

R.I.P.
'93 Clear white GS-DE ~14.648@92.98mph, 2.234 60ft. PARTING OUT PM ME.
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

talk about scratching the bottom, i cant drive with my broken hip, soo my mom and GF drove this thing, and everytime they go over a bump i am waiting to hear the thing break! :D :D Its kinda low but as long as you live in a house, you'll have no problems unless you wanna park somewhere underground! <BR>And frank, do ya have any pics of da car, plz post it here, i wanna see all G-force kits around eh!<BR>latez :D :D
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

Like I told kurption before, make sure you get stiff suspension as well, if you're gonna get the kit. My front is cracked, but I'm riding about 2.5" off the ground up front. If you've got stock suspension you're going to hit everywhere you go. I've got 450/350's as springs and KYB GR2 struts. I suggest better struts to control stiffnes. <BR>My opinion of G-Force is that they're great because they're right here in Toronto, and Arnold is willing to work with you. Convenience and service is sometimes better than quality. :roll: <P>one
HRO

Post by HRO »

Hey Ebucks,<BR>do you have any pics of your car with the new suspension, I wanna see the 2.5" off the ground pics, that must be hell.<BR>thanks
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

You'll have mail, later today. My tripod pages sucks for posting pics. Plus it's not updated yet. Thinking of cardomain or sounddomain. :) <P>one
HRO

Post by HRO »

Thanks man.<P>Yea, you should forsure get a page at cardomain.com, there are tons of Mx's up there now, something like 150 now, 2 years ago there were only 9 total.
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp
thebonestockkid

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mx3vs:<BR><STRONG>Thanks man.<P>Yea, you should forsure get a page at cardomain.com, there are tons of Mx's up there now, something like 150 now, 2 years ago there were only 9 total.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Yeah there is about that many but seriously if you look at most of them theres only about 10-20 GOOD ones(not to say the stock ones are BAD), most of them are stock looking and dont have much done.<P>Kev, I dont have any pics yet and probably wont post anything 'til I have the sides and fenders all done. Im telling you tho bro, its gonna look real nice when its all finished :D<P>lates
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

R.I.P.
bout2001

Post by bout2001 »

i have the gforce kit. The quality is a little bit cheap but it looks great and when i go in mx-3 meets i am always alone with my gforce kit. A lot of mx-3 as the fx-design. I have this kit with my original suspension with 205/40/17 tire. I have hit the front bumper a couple of times but i don't have a crack. For the price it's the best kit you can get.
chameleon paint, g-force kit, black and blue vinyl interior
web site :http://pages.infinit.net/mx3/
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

heh dude!<BR>you are talkin about hitting your bumper, well da thing is, my mom drives my car now, and i think she hits it everysingle time she gets outa da parking she hits the thing( not her problem, she used to drive a lexus RX300) so guess what, not even a single paint chip on the bumper, the paint stays strong as it was da first day, and by hitting, i am saying dragging the bumper on da ground for half a meter which you can hear the sound of thing bein dragged!!<BR>I am sayin its one unique kit and its great for da price( specially that i didnt have to pay shipping!)<P>latez :D :D :D
thebonestockkid

hey mx-3 Quebec, where'd you get your rims and how much did they cost bro?? those things are the nicest ones ive seen in a loooong time :D they work really well with the cham. paint!

R.I.P.
bout2001

Post by bout2001 »

When i say i hit i also mean that i have also dragged the bumper on the ground for half a meter and nothing to the bumper, no crack.<P>For the wheels, i had to wait for 2 months to get them because they were backorder. The model is Domain and the brand is adr design. They are hard to find, in montreal only 2 shop can get them, i phoned over 30 shops for them. Fx-design cracks more easily.<P>I never saw someone with the same wheels as me in show.<P>Her's the link for <A HREF="http://www.adrwheels.com/" TARGET=_blank>adr wheels</A><p>[ December 01, 2002: Message edited by: mx-3 Quebec ]
chameleon paint, g-force kit, black and blue vinyl interior
web site :http://pages.infinit.net/mx3/
Chris Wilson

Post by Chris Wilson »

I'm looking to buy sideskirts and a rear bumper and I have gone to the g-force site but I cant find any prices does anyone know how much the sideskirts and a rear bumper will cost?
HRO

Post by HRO »

For an exact price your going to have to call them.

Return to “Appearance”