cheapest bodykit out there

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
BioNeXuS

cheapest bodykit out there

Post by BioNeXuS »

Ok, here's the problem. My 93 mx-3 is getting old and the bodykit is pretty much toast now. I'm looking for the cheapest bodykit I can find so I can buy it and sell my car. Thanx.
kuruption1983

Re: cheapest bodykit out there

Post by kuruption1983 »

g-force man!<P>got it for 700 cdn bucks from marsin and its the cheapest if you buy it brand new and it looks pretty nice!<P>latez :D
BioNeXuS

Post by BioNeXuS »

Is there a website or something I can check out?
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

supz<P>the website is <A HREF="http://www.gforcecustomizing.com" TARGET=_blank>www.gforcecustomizing.com</A> <P>latez :D
HRO

Post by HRO »

It was $770 when we did the group buy, now I heard it's like $1300, cause people were buying them and selling them for more money then Gforce was, so Arnold raised the price.
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp
HRO

Post by HRO »

I think at $1300 it's still the cheapest. May not be the exact price, that's just what I heard. I know when it first came out it was $950 cdn, and the group buy dropped it to $770 no tax. So for an exact price you'll have to call.
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp
C-MX-DA3

Post by C-MX-DA3 »

just watch out when you buy the kit cuz its one of the worse quality, the fiberglass are so thin that you could literally see through it. and if you ever decide to order the kit make sure everything is to you cuz i had a problem with them, i was told that the hood scoop was in the box, but when i got home i was not in there, and it's 4 to 5 months now and i still didnt recieve my scoop, so f##k them. :mad:
momo

Post by momo »

i can still get them for about 950can. but why not wait untill mid january g-force is coming out a new body kit and wing for the mx .i will post pics soon ;)
momo

Post by momo »

c-mx-da3 did you get your kit through the group buy .if you did and want to know the real story e-mail me.and please dont bash G-force they have good Quality and is the only comp out there still willing to make new stuff for the mx .peace
C-MX-DA3

Post by C-MX-DA3 »

i have to give them the thumbs down cuz i drove all the way to toronto from jersey to pick my kit. and when i got home the scoop was not there. then arnold told me that he would send it like 5 months ago and i still never receive it, and yes the quality wasnot that good cuz the bumper had to be reinforced, the side skirt had to be cut ro fit, cuz its too long, so i have to bash gforce until i get my scoop, on second thought f##k the scoop and f##k gforce.
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by momo:<BR><STRONG> please dont bash G-force they have good Quality and is the only comp out there still willing to make new stuff for the mx .peace</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>onderground just made a new front bumber, check the MP3 bumper topic.
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

That's theft Kurt. Onderground stole an already made design, based on a whim here. They have no design skills, or creativity. Not cool in my opinion. <BR>C-MX-DA3, the side skirts just have to be molded in to look good. I had the same problem that you're talking about. I did the unthinkable. I used urethane to adhere the skirt to the body of the car. Self tapping screws to reinforce. And now I have to bodyfiller mold, prime and paint. <BR>Personally I like G-Force, as they're in Toronto. I hate the fact that I like the FX-Designs back bumper and I've got to pay all that shipping from Edmonton. Oh well that's what company discounts are for. ;) <P>one
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EBUCKS:<BR><STRONG>That's theft Kurt. Onderground stole an already made design, based on a whim here. They have no design skills, or creativity. Not cool in my opinion. ............. Arnold designs with his eyes and hands, not based on other peoples recomendations. ;) <P>one</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>and g-force stole the front and rear bumper from grounddesigns2000.com so how did arnold design that with his eyes and hands<BR>he just molded it to the mx-3 then made a mold of that.
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
blaze red mx-3

Post by blaze red mx-3 »

there is a body kit at corksport for 660.
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EBUCKS:<BR><STRONG>That's theft Kurt. Onderground stole an already made design, based on a whim here. They have no design skills, or creativity. Not cool in my opinion. <BR>one</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>I was replying to the post that said no one is willing to make new kits for the mx-3, and he was worng, it dosent matter where the idea came from, oscar talked to onderground and a front bumper got made, thats it , They were willing to make it for us, and im sure if some one comes up with another idea they will make that for us as well.<P>Again, there are companies out there that are willing to make kits for us, we just have to ask, and put down the money.
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.

Return to “Appearance”