Miata Headlights Project

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
DJPRO

Re: Miata Headlights Project

Post by DJPRO »

Congrats Aiden on your successful project. It looks great.
'92 MIATA
'93 MX-3 BPT
'08 CX-9 AWD GRAND TOURING
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

Yeah, it looks good. I cant wait to see the finished install. I also like the interior. Do you have some more shots of that? I am going to do the same colors on my wife's MX-3...to match the exterior. Image
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

its looks good ........but i dont know if i like it......whether it would be somthing i would do<BR>if the turn signals in the head light work..<BR>you should get the body shop tofill in the stock markers/signals bulbs<BR>jason
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

Yeah, that fiberglass filler crap is not as easy to use as I thought, but nonetheless it's comming along. Geez, it look like the stuff they use for plastic surgery.<P>I have more pix of my interrior, but my car is dirty in the pix, so I wouldn't really want to show them yet. I gotta get a vacuum in there BAAAD, and dust it down too.<P>My interrior is neon green and neon yellow, with the black of course.<P>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

Well, hurry up and clean that beotch....not too sure about the yellow (just my opinion), but it might look ok...i would just have to see the pics to know for sure. The Green and Black...i have always loved that combo and not too many people are bold enough to go with that color scheme...or maybe they just dont like it...or they just dont post pics of it..who knows...but I like green and black.

Return to “Appearance”