Hose Techniques or Loom

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
BumpNGlow

Hose Techniques or Loom

Post by BumpNGlow »

Which looks better? My engine isn't suped up at all, but I go to a lot of shows for my stereos, and I wanna show off the battery and not feel ashamed of the ugly engine bay... if I choose to dress is up, should I do the hose techinques or the loom? Which looks better in your opinions?<P>Any pics of an entire engine bay done right in hose techniques? everyone seems to use loom.
FOR SALE, AS A PARTS CAR

1994 Mazda MX-3 <-- 152dB's w/ 1 15
> Invited to '02 USACi World Finals, but did not compete due to stock alternator problems.
> Can't go to '03 USACi World Finals because I HAVE NOTHING LEFT!!
xxxxxroninxxxxx

Re: Hose Techniques or Loom

Post by xxxxxroninxxxxx »

hose teckniques, loom is cheap looking
<A HREF="http://www.RONINMOTORSPORTS.com" TARGET=_blank>www.RONINMOTORSPORTS.com</A>
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

hoses definitely...loom is weird and a *****...but beware if you have a 1.6L sohc, you wont need much of that hose stuff except for about 2 feet of 6mm and about 4 feet of 8mm....all of the other hoses are hidden and hard to remove and unneccessary.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
novadoc

Post by novadoc »

how much do you think id need for a GS?
NoVa<p>Image
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

go to pepboys and buy the silicone hose kit. itso nly $19.99 and should have plenty of hose available. im not sure about the gs.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike

Post by Guest »

get some of that engine block paint, folio tech sells it, i think thats what the company is called, anyways they have different colors, and also a black gritty kind like you see on newer engines, that would help your engine look real pretty" :)
BumpNGlow

Post by BumpNGlow »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sureshiit:<BR><STRONG>get some of that engine block paint, folio tech sells it, i think thats what the company is called, anyways they have different colors, and also a black gritty kind like you see on newer engines, that would help your engine look real pretty" :)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>can you give me anymore info than that? Any pics maybe?
FOR SALE, AS A PARTS CAR

1994 Mazda MX-3 <-- 152dB's w/ 1 15
> Invited to '02 USACi World Finals, but did not compete due to stock alternator problems.
> Can't go to '03 USACi World Finals because I HAVE NOTHING LEFT!!

Return to “Appearance”