New fx hood

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
racefear

New fx hood

Post by racefear »

I am very interesed by this new hood,<BR>someone tell me that it made by Fx !!??<BR>It's that true ?? Someone say the price ?<BR> Image <P><A HREF="http://www.compusmart.ab.ca/fx/install.html" TARGET=_blank>null</A>
_ ______________________________ _
MX-3 2.5 KL-ZE, kl-36 ECU, Millenia Intake, Outlaw Phenolic Spacer, Custom CAI, Catco 2 1/2 Hi-Flow Cat, Dual Megan Muffler, Mx3 Flywheel, Rear Strut Bar, Unorthodox UDP, Pacesetter Short Shifter, Cross Drilled Front Disk, Tokiko Blue Shock, H&R Coil, 17 inch white Motegie MR7 with Toyo Tire, Blue Metalic and Full Body Kit.......etc.....
14.61@97 MPH
HRO

Re: New fx hood

Post by HRO »

Yes, that hood is made by fxdesigns, I don't know if you can buy it yet tho.
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I think it looks ugly.

Post by Guest »

ya man it is gross looking, i dont know where american car makers get there insperation, the whole thans-am looks like a freakin cartoon!! I wouldnt bastardize my mx-3 with that crap, only my opinion though":P
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

That hood is not bad... Just alittle to bulky, and I don't like the idea of having to use hood pins... Just stick with the stock.. hehe<P>I am thinking of installing a hood scoop on mine... just not to sure about how to get it to stay on there.. If anyone has any ideas besides glue or tape email me... thanks
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by zevirii:<BR><STRONG>That hood is not bad... Just alittle to bulky, and I don't like the idea of having to use hood pins... Just stick with the stock.. hehe<P>I am thinking of installing a hood scoop on mine... just not to sure about how to get it to stay on there.. If anyone has any ideas besides glue or tape email me... thanks</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>How about discarded chewing gum? That s--- is sticky as hell bro. :)
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Shades

Post by Shades »

Not bad looking... looks like it has a nose with 2 nostrils.<P>To each his own...
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andrew_Pakula:<BR><STRONG>I think it looks ugly.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>id have to agree.
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I'll have to agree also, this isnt a WS6 its an mx-3.
racefear

Post by racefear »

I have the Price now,<BR> <BR>The price of the Ram air hood in Canadian dollars including shipping and GST will be approximately $746.86. If you would like to place an order, you can call us at (780) 440-4576.<BR> <BR>Thank you for taking interest in FX.<BR> <BR>FX Designs<P>A litle bit expensive I think !!! <BR> :mad:
_ ______________________________ _
MX-3 2.5 KL-ZE, kl-36 ECU, Millenia Intake, Outlaw Phenolic Spacer, Custom CAI, Catco 2 1/2 Hi-Flow Cat, Dual Megan Muffler, Mx3 Flywheel, Rear Strut Bar, Unorthodox UDP, Pacesetter Short Shifter, Cross Drilled Front Disk, Tokiko Blue Shock, H&R Coil, 17 inch white Motegie MR7 with Toyo Tire, Blue Metalic and Full Body Kit.......etc.....
14.61@97 MPH
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Custommx3:<BR><STRONG>I'll have to agree also, this isnt a WS6 its an mx-3.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>its the rare Trans aMX-3 w/ a 1.8l V-8 <BR>lol
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

mrprecidia

Post by mrprecidia »

well barry your scoop looks alot like that of a mustang does that mean it's an mx-302.<P> Image <P> Image<p>[ November 02, 2002: Message edited by: mrprecidia ]
You can just call me the originator
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

The hoods are quite different, That looks like a nacca duct with a scoop. Mines just a plain o'l FG scoop :)<p>[ November 02, 2002: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]

Return to “Appearance”