New MX-3 Front End

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
LiL-LaW

Re: New MX-3 Front End

Post by LiL-LaW »

Heh I like 3 the best, even if you don't go with it I would like to see onderground make that one up :D<P>I would pay for that, seeing as I cracked my lip last night =/
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Custommx3:<BR><STRONG> Image <BR></STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>This one looks like it's going to eat me.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

yea all I need now is to add miata teeth<BR>hehe
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

hooooooooly crap<BR>the first PSed pic looks sick! i love that front end! thas da sickest job eva bro, can someone try to do the same thing on da rear part, i bought a new MX3 and would love to do a custom front and end job on it, its white! plz do the same to the rear end!<P>thanx to anyone who does it!<P>take carez
Tman

Post by Tman »

dude, Kuruption...your freakin rich...how about you buy me a new MX-3. How many cars do you need...you can only drive one at a time bro.
R.I.P. September 25th @ 2:55 p.m. - 93 Mx-3 RS :-(
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

I would like to see something like this bumper.<P> Image
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

Ok, here is one I made. The only dif between the 2 are the front fins. Let me know what you all think.<P> Image <BR> Image <P>If there's anything else you'd like different let me know and I'll fix it. Thanks
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
valkyire

Post by valkyire »

hey that looks good, except could you smooth the sides out a little bit? I think that they flare out to much.. thanks man
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

I'll see if I can find the original I did. I purposly flared the edges a little to give more of a wide body appearance. I'll see if I can find the others I did.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Hy300

Post by Hy300 »

If we keep having Onderground make private kits for us that would be sweet. On the other hand, all we're doing is imitating the front ends of cars already out on the market. I love the MP5 kit they made. Just that if the MX-3 kits are going to go somewhere I think they should be custom, not imitation, or nice kits copied from other cars that can accent the curves of the car.
eunosads

Post by eunosads »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Custommx3:<BR><STRONG> Image <P>This one had a shadow from where I took it, so Couldnt get the colors to match, but who cares, you get the general idea.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>looks like hannibal lector(sp?)...<P>lol..
- EUNOS 30X -
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

that 350z attempt scares me a little...unless it had a nice big FMIC
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hy300:<BR><STRONG>If we keep having Onderground make private kits for us that would be sweet. On the other hand, all we're doing is imitating the front ends of cars already out on the market. I love the MP5 kit they made. Just that if the MX-3 kits are going to go somewhere I think they should be custom, not imitation, or nice kits copied from other cars that can accent the curves of the car.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>No offence to you bro, but I don't see much resemblance in the kits Barry has designed, or the ones designed by myself, to the 350Z. Yes, that is where the original idea came from, but they have "morphed" a little out of the nissan's realm. Also, I do believe Barry is going to custom fabricate his own bumper as stated earlier. "I want tomake my own custom bumper since I have been copied.I want tomake my own custom bumper since I have been copied." I will also be making a custom bumper of my own as well. I suggested Onderground-design to fabricate a fitted 350Z replica. Like Barry said. He wants a custom bumper because he's been copied. If more than one are built.....then he can be copied again. I feel his pain and would like to prevent the theft myself. :)
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

ImageImage
Shades

Post by Shades »

I'm sorry to say but in "my opinion"... that Nissan bumper is UGLY... just a rectangle hole in the front... yay.<P>I was thinking if you are trying to copy a bumper try the RX8:<BR> Image<p>[ October 22, 2002: Message edited by: Shades ]
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shades:<BR><STRONG>I'm sorry to say but in "my opinion"... that Nissan bumper is UGLY... just a rectangle hole in the front... yay.<P>I was thinking if you are trying to copy a bumper try the RX8:<BR> Image <P>[ October 22, 2002: Message edited by: Shades ]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Definatly a hot bumper. We all have our opinions. I love the look of the 350Z bumper as well as the RX8 bumper.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

ImageImage

Return to “Appearance”