just got erebuni gtr

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
manitobamx3

Re: just got erebuni gtr

Post by manitobamx3 »

I don't really know too many people who drive hondas. I was mostly referring to chicks. And no i didn't install it myslef. I got it installed by the same guy who painted it.
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

Hey dude, I like your car. The offset yellow to black looks wicked. I DO NOT OWN A HONDA AND I LIKE THIS CAR OK! I have somewhat a similar taste, as mine is black with flourescent green & yellow paint.<P>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
xtreme_X

Post by xtreme_X »

don't worry about it, my friend did the same thing as you expect he use red as your yellow and black for the body ,the differences is he drives a toyota celica 97
aznwithamx3

Post by aznwithamx3 »

whats your rim size? is it lowered? the colors alittle off. woulda been betta if u went all yellow with a black hood or something.but its original. pretty cool i like the gtr spoiler
manitobamx3

Post by manitobamx3 »

Rim size is 15 and its not lowered
Sparky75

Post by Sparky75 »

Nice one mate. <BR>how easy was that spoiler to fit cos ive ordered one.<BR>cheers
My MX-3 (Presso Eunos) 93 spec Right hand drive.<BR>Mods..<BR>Sullivan racing Alluminium Race Pedals.<BR>17x7" MB Molini Alloys with 215/40/17 tyres.<BR>Glass headlight/one smashed :(<BR>PRM Intake Kit.<BR>Front Strut Brace.<BR>Erebuni Bodykit & GTR Rear Spoiler on the way.
manitobamx3

Post by manitobamx3 »

just got to bolt a whole through the hatch on each side to bolt it to the car. On one side though i had to make a small hole through a piece of metel to get to where i have to make the whole through the hatch. But i got mine professionally done. Gotta make sure you can get it on straight.

Return to “Appearance”