Z3 fenders- For interest only!

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Andrew_Pakula

Re: Z3 fenders- For interest only!

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

They are already being worked on, see the picture below.<P>Oscar asked me to upload this picture as well as some others for him yesterday. I don't have any details or information about it so you will have to contact Oscar or wait for him to post about it. oscardevesa@sympatico.ca or 416-456-5399<P> Image
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tivo0131:<BR><STRONG>so..... are you gonna do the z3 fenders or are you just making regular fenders in fiberglass????? i'm a little confused if your making z3 fenders then i am interested in getiing both sides but if its just the fiberglass i only need the driver side how much for just one side??</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I would only be making stock looking fiberglass fenders. Like I stated in an earlier post I can't afford to go thru the effort of customization since if it's not what you want, I can't charge you. I'm not a shop. I'm just a guy that works with fiberglass. In fact I talked to my fiberglass supplier and they're not sure about the price. For some reason the price they quoted me has gone up dramatically. I will let you know tho.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VizualXTC:<BR><STRONG><P>I would only be making stock looking fiberglass fenders. Like I stated in an earlier post I can't afford to go thru the effort of customization since if it's not what you want, I can't charge you. I'm not a shop. I'm just a guy that works with fiberglass. In fact I talked to my fiberglass supplier and they're not sure about the price. For some reason the price they quoted me has gone up dramatically. I will let you know tho.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>well if u make some fg fenders lemme know because im definately interested
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

I'll get the price on materials. I know that Onderground has started on Z3 fenders. They will be done before I will, but I don't know how much more theirs will be since I'm not doing this to make money.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
tivo0131

Post by tivo0131 »

did you get a price on the material yet???? are you still gonna be doing this. just need fenders right now. not sure if you were still gonna be doing this for us thanks
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

As of right now, I only plan to make one set of fenders when the price comes down. I beleve Onderground are building some and I believe FX designs are also building some. But like I said, plans are to only make one set of fenders for eviltwinkie. Prices havn't budged and if they don't come down then I won't be making them at all.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

ImageImage
tivo0131

Post by tivo0131 »

damn! thanks anyways

Return to “Appearance”