PLEASE VOTE - ONDERGROUND-DESIGN BODY KIT MX-3

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
onderground

PLEASE VOTE - ONDERGROUND-DESIGN BODY KIT MX-3

Post by onderground »

Ok many people have replied about our front.. thank god I called the shop 15 minute before they started to mold the bumper..<P>OK NOW what I need to know.. DO WE KEEP THE CURRING DESIGN or YOU WANT LESS AGRESSIVE and the sides closer to the car..<P> Image <P>I ALLOW only people who have bought this bumper who plan to buy in the next 3 month<P>WE KEEP IT LIKE THAT<P>or<P>LESS AGRESSIVE<P>if you keep it like that, 5 bumper will be ready next week, if not, will be longer<P>thanks<p>[ October 11, 2002: Message edited by: onderground-design ]
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Re: PLEASE VOTE - ONDERGROUND-DESIGN BODY KIT MX-3

Post by mrmike420 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by onderground-design:<BR><STRONG>Ok many people have replied about our front.. thank god I called the shop 15 minute before they started to mold the bumper..<P>OK NOW what I need to know.. DO WE KEEP THE CURRING DESIGN or YOU WANT LESS AGRESSIVE and the sides closer to the car..<P>[imp]http://www.onderground-design.com/test/prot6.jpg[/imp]<P>I ALLOW only people who have bought this bumper who plan to buy in the next 3 month<P>WE KEEP IT LIKE THAT<P>or<P>LESS AGRESSIVE<P>if you keep it like that, 5 bumper will be ready next week, if not, will be longer<P>thanks</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>...I put money down, and I say we go a little less agressive. ( my 2 cents)
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Got cash down...Tad less agressive on the lips.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
maldo

Post by maldo »

I like the way it looks but can handle a slightly less aggressive winglet, other than that, no other changes are needed.<P>BTW - cash down

Post by Guest »

ive paid in full and i agree, a little less aggressive, everything is awesome on it, just the curving out is a little much." :)
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

looks good the way it is. Im trying to get the money for the group buy right now. If not ill order it from yall in a couple mos. if its Less aggressive id have to see it before i bought it because this front is exactly what ive been wanting for my MX.
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

Marlon

Post by Marlon »

i'm not gonna buy it till the spring <BR>but keep it how it is, it looks soo good<P>and are u gonna make a hood that will look like the mp3 hood so it will flow with the v in the bumper?<p>[ October 12, 2002: Message edited by: Marlon ]
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Less agressive<P>the lips should be parallel to the ground and the sides shifted accordingly.<P>Thank YOu
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

also the lips should be opened up a bit.<P>They seem to slim! a little more opening would emphasize it better!
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

2.5mx3

Post by 2.5mx3 »

Hey guys, I've also got cash down on this bumper, and I vote for a slightly less agressive design on the lips. Can we get it to look more like the original concept drawing? Everything else looks incredible! I'd be willing to wait a little longer if it means getting it just right.<P>Thanks!
Hank
'92 MX-3 ZE *SOLD*
'05 RX-8 Touring

--All those who wander are not lost-- JRR Tolkien
onderground

Post by onderground »

Ok gang.. the shop have finished the modification.... the line have been reduced by 1 inches 1/2 on the side.. making them cleaner and more closer to the car, less combat<P>see those pic.. of course they are just the mold, there is half an inch fiberglass over it..<P>you will love it.. the bumper in it will be ready wednesday, and you will be able to judge better!<P> Image <P> Image
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

Wow, this bumper cover is lookin good. For those who are NOT in the group buy on this, how much are you gunna charge them? I have to agree with the posts about how fast this has all come together. WOW. Keep up the good work.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

Looks good so far!.........until wednesday!
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Wow that IS looking good. Are you guys gonna cut the holes for the fogs and such?
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Looks better!@!!<P><BR>Till Wednesday!
OSKY

Return to “Appearance”