Is it possible..

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
LiL-LaW

Is it possible..

Post by LiL-LaW »

is it possible to pop out the middle thing of the stock rims on the 93's gs? I have tried getting a flathead screwdriver behind it and that ain't working so I was just wondering if anyone knew of a way, also if someone else could tell me how to get out to the part of the dash that goes up and around where all your gages are. I know there is 3 screws in the top part of it but it feels like there is some more screws holding it onto the bottom I went looking and couldn't find any, if someone knows leave me msg or e-mail k thanks <P>Ian
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Is it possible..

Post by mitmaks »

1st i think u can remove that plastic hub cap from stock rim on mx-3, id try to take wheel off and remove it pushing from backside cause they most of time stuck there very good.<P>2nd yes theres more screws holding dash on bottom, u will have to remove screws holding trim around steering wheel(plastic piece) in order to get to those screws
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Palofpits

Post by Palofpits »

I agree with mitmaks on the first one,they have retaining rings on the inside and are virtually impossible to get out from the front without gouging the crap out of them.<BR>For the second one,the instrument cluster housing,it's easier to take out the 4 12mm<BR>bolts that hold the steering column up to the dash.Just look under the column and they are right there,in slotted holes.That drops the whole column out of the way(just let it rest on the seat)and then you can get to the 2 screws on the bottom of the housing.
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

Thanks for your help guys I was able to get that piece off no problems :D now I just gotta get some time to paint it LOL

Return to “Appearance”