Finally getting somewhere on the CF hood project

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Re: Finally getting somewhere on the CF hood project

Post by cjthor »

Here is a pic of the inverted hood that these guys make. <A HREF="http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/v ... 002&page=5" TARGET=_blank>http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/v ... ge=5</A><P> PP.SS.. Just talked to John on the phone and he said that HE will buy the hood needed to get this project started!!!!!!!!!!!<BR> I have also private messaged EVERYONE that has inquired about this project. PLEASE make sure to reply and make sure you understand the terms and conditions that have been placed my John. I guess I will be collecting monies for this group buy. I am going to email Jeff about starting a new post under the group buy forum. I have already posted my address and such but if you still feel a little concerned about sending me money please feel free to email me and I can give you my number and we can discuss this. Thanks!!! It's coming together guys!!!!!!<P>[ October 12, 2002: Message edited by: cjthor ]<P>[ October 12, 2002: Message edited by: cjthor ]<p>[ October 12, 2002: Message edited by: cjthor ]
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

Yo Jarid, <BR>I'll be sending you my 25.00 bones around next friday 10-18-02. (next pay check)
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Okay guys I am going to start a new thread in the group buy forum so keep an eye out there for more info. I have emailed everyone that I had a name for. IF YOU DIDNT GET AN EMAIL....EMAIL ME! This buy will happen very soon and the manufacturer is looking to get a hood as we speak from the dealer.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Here are some answers to questions I have emailed John.<P>Hello John, <P> Hope you had a great weekend. I just had a few inquiries for you this morning about the hood construction. Can you tell me the weight of the carbon fiber. I do know you use one layer and would like the know the ounce weight. Also what is the warranty of your hoods and are they guaranteed to fit without modification? One last thing, can we collect all the monies for the hood and sent them to you to get the project completed and then send you the shipping charges after the first 15 are completed? Thank you in advance.. <P> Jarid Perry <BR> And his reply.<BR>Mr. Perry, <P>All carbon fiber hood use one layer of carbon fiber. If they tell you other wise. I believe they are not tell the truth. I cannot remember the weight of our carbon fiber, but I will get back to you. The only guarantee I can give you your message board is there is no defect in quality and it is guarantee to fit. Because each carbon fiber hood we send out is fully inspected before we sent it out. If one doesn't fit, they all don't fit. If one fits they all will fit. <P>Yes, you can send me the money for the hood and than the shipping charges later. However, it must be ship out and not pick up at the price the special price I had given you. That is our company policy for group buys. <P>We cannot start on the project until partial deposit has been received. It will take us at least 7 days to develop the molding. Also, we are extremely busy this time of the year. Therefore, the sooner we received your payment. The sooner I can have your orders sent out to you and your fellow members and friends. <P>Please let me know if you have any further questions. <P>I will try to register and post something by this week. <P>Regards, <P>John
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
MX-3 Ricer

Post by MX-3 Ricer »

Sweet count me in too. I want one, I just need to come up with the money.<P>Nick<BR>Xcomplayer@aol.com
xxxxxroninxxxxx

Post by xxxxxroninxxxxx »

im interested, let me know when and where to send the money
<A HREF="http://www.RONINMOTORSPORTS.com" TARGET=_blank>www.RONINMOTORSPORTS.com</A>
Max

Post by Max »

you got mail ... i'm in
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cjthor:<BR><STRONG>Okay guys I am going to start a new thread in the group buy forum so keep an eye out there for more info. I have emailed everyone that I had a name for. IF YOU DIDNT GET AN EMAIL....EMAIL ME! This buy will happen very soon and the manufacturer is looking to get a hood as we speak from the dealer.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I want in too but I want vents. can they make it like an impreza without hood scoop?
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nvrsrndr:<BR><STRONG><P>I want in too but I want vents. can they make it like an impreza without hood scoop?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>no
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

so the only vent they could do is that front vent or no vents at all?
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nvrsrndr:<BR><STRONG>so the only vent they could do is that front vent or no vents at all?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>yup
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

Well I definatly want one the oem way then. I am 100% in, jus let me know via email when to pay.<P>cheers
C-MX-DA3

Post by C-MX-DA3 »

how much is the carbon fiber hood again plus shipping? somebody let me know cuz i'm interested.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by C-MX-DA3:<BR><STRONG>how much is the carbon fiber hood again plus shipping? somebody let me know cuz i'm interested.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>read the entire post..375 shipped
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

OKAY only thirteen of you have emailed me with your name and address. I need this info! I need to make sure that we have 20..From the looks of it we do but I only have info from:<BR>Maxsam3@hotmail.com<BR>Xcomplayer@aol.com<BR>ImportGoddess21@aol.com<BR>mrmike420@hotmail.com<BR>ParagonXV@hotmail.com<BR>badboy01@optonline.net<BR>mx3max@mybluelight.com<BR>custommx3@mx-3.com<BR>hotsiit@excite.com<BR>carsonie83@aol.com <BR>shadowhell666@hotmail.com<BR>Dannyjun1@cs.com <BR>lstpier@infoteck.qc.ca<BR>If youre not on her PLEASE email me at cjthor@hotmail.com with your name and address. I need this info asap. There are alot of people on the board that said "im in" but I have no other info. Help me out guys!<P>[ October 18, 2002: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]<P>[ October 18, 2002: Message edited by: cjthor ]<p>[ October 18, 2002: Message edited by: cjthor ]
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)

Return to “Appearance”