Protege-mx-3 bumper buyers

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Re: Protege-mx-3 bumper buyers

Post by cjthor »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sureshiit:<BR><STRONG>sorry us this one<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/sureshot2012/blinker.jpg" TARGET=_blank>BLINKER IDEA</A></STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P> Just use the one on the front of the original siver protege bumper.. Looks fine to me.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
2.5mx3

Post by 2.5mx3 »

Yeah guys, I think the best thing to do would be to just use the corner markers above where the fog lights will be. Anything else will probably be a pain in the a-- modification, and just postpone production and delivery of the bumper indefinitely. I've already sent my downpayment, so I just want to get this thing rolling as soon as possible. :)<P>Oh, and I am concerned about ground clearance as well. I was just looking at my stock bumper which is lowered about 1", and the thing is so low already. I just don't want the thing to hit the ground over every bump...
Hank
'92 MX-3 ZE *SOLD*
'05 RX-8 Touring

--All those who wander are not lost-- JRR Tolkien

Post by Guest »

ya i really wanna get this rolling to, i sent my full payment so that should help get s--- rolling, but ya when ever i look at my gs bumper i wonder if it will be too low, my car isnt even lowered and theres not too much room there, but ya i think the signal is a for sure thing, once oscar comunicates that with them im sure it'll be good.
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 2.5mx3:<BR>[QB]Yeah guys, I think the best thing to do would be to just use the corner markers above where the fog lights will be. Anything else will probably be a pain in the a-- modification, and just postpone production and delivery of the bumper indefinitely. I've already sent my downpayment, so I just want to get this thing rolling as soon as possible. :)<P>Yeah I Agree With 2.5, Let's Hurry Up And Get This Thing In Process! As For The Bumper Height, I'm Probably Gonna Put 17's, I'm Rollin' On 15's Now, So Maybe That Might Do The Trick... If Not, Then, Screw The Height, B/C The Bumper Iz Bad Azz!!
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
onderground

Post by onderground »

SURESHIT: I have an MX-3 here, a donor car, to make that bumper directly on the car.! So this way it fit bolt on!<P>Other thing, for the flasher, well just get a decision and send this to me... I will tell the shop to do exactly like this! We did this several times with internet customer. <P>can you contact oscar, he doenst reply to my email, seem too busy!<P>Tell him that he can send a little deposit, we will start the bumper right now...<BR>and tell him to contact me!<P>thanks
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sureshiit:<BR><STRONG>ya i really wanna get this rolling to, i sent my full payment so that should help get s--- rolling, but ya when ever i look at my gs bumper i wonder if it will be too low, my car isnt even lowered and theres not too much room there, but ya i think the signal is a for sure thing, once oscar comunicates that with them im sure it'll be good.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR> Ok how much of a deposit do you need and when do you need the rest.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)

Post by Guest »

well oscar is asking for half so atleast get him that, im sure they'll need the rest before they give you your bumper.<P>Oh thank you too onderground for the response, that puts my mind at ease, if youve seen the pictues and the posts then im sure you know we want it like the silver protege pic, since you guys design these for a living just use your best judgment, thats im saying anyways.
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

Yeah, The Silver Protege Is The Best Bet!! I'll Be Sending My $225.00 Around The 4th Of October!
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

What's up to all!<P>I recieved the first deposit from Sureshiit for the full amount! Thanks for your prompt action!<P>This leaves 8 more deposits required before we start, unfortunately, many people talk a good game,but when It comes down to it, they back down :) <P>Eric your phones don't work! [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
2.5mx3

Post by 2.5mx3 »

Hey Oscar!<P>You should receive my down payment soon, as I sent it on Monday. As for our concerns with the design, I'm sure we're all for making suggestions as the mold is being made, as long as Eric keeps us posted on the progress. Do you expect this project to really finalize next summer? That's more than 8 months away! I was hoping for something a little sooner but hey, if it means getting it right then I'll just have to be patient. :D <P>Thanks for keeping us posted!
Hank
'92 MX-3 ZE *SOLD*
'05 RX-8 Touring

--All those who wander are not lost-- JRR Tolkien

Post by Guest »

hmmm from what they said, it would be about a month from the day they started then im sure about 2 weeks for problems and delivery, but ya if people starts shellin some money out we can probably have em by november, mines gonna be in my closet till i get it painted in the spring so i dont care, but it would still be nice to have it around and look pretty":) plus i wanna buy my fog lights and mesh to get a good idea of how it'll look, its gonna be awesome guys!! so scrape that hard earned money together and lets get these bumpers soon!!":P
NYmx3power

Post by NYmx3power »

hey i'm trying to scrape up some money as much as possible so i can get that bumper!i'm def. want this bumper!
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

I have emailed Oscar. Count me in.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
onderground

Post by onderground »

Hmmmm....<P>once We receive a deposit to start the production... it will take 2 week to completely design and construct that bumper....<P>after this, it will take 10 days to make 10 bumper....<P>and we ship them to oscar...<P>approx 1 month... that all!
patapouf

Post by patapouf »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by onderground-design:<BR><STRONG>Hmmmm....<P>once We receive a deposit to start the production... it will take 2 week to completely design and construct that bumper....<P>after this, it will take 10 days to make 10 bumper....<P>and we ship them to oscar...<P>approx 1 month... that all!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I'd like to know where your shop is in Montréal. One day this summer I might drop in to pick up a bumper

Return to “Appearance”