Protege-mx-3 bumper buyers

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)

Re: Protege-mx-3 bumper buyers

Post by Guest »

hmmm they work for me, you cant see either?
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sureshiit:<BR><STRONG>hmmm they work for me, you cant see either?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P> Try this link...<BR> <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/sureshot2012/m ... geblinker2" TARGET=_blank>http://www.geocities.com/sureshot2012/m ... er2</A><BR> HMmmm. worked once..doesnt look too bad but I think it has to be closer to the front corner to be legal<p>[ September 17, 2002: Message edited by: cjthor ]
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Q187

Post by Q187 »

Put a ? at the end and it will work.
2.5mx3

Post by 2.5mx3 »

I think that looks really tight. Having the side markers there really pulls it all together. Unfortunately, there wouldn't be a front blinker, as someone mentioned already. Is Onderground still waiting to hear what we want to do with the markers?
Hank
'92 MX-3 ZE *SOLD*
'05 RX-8 Touring

--All those who wander are not lost-- JRR Tolkien

Post by Guest »

ya they are still waiting too get the go ahead on the making, ill photoshop somehting else up and see what ya guys think.

Post by Guest »

ok I made a few more, just go to the link and there is 3 options, the hard thing about the side marker is its flat so its gotta go somewhere flat, but ya just let me know what ya guy think.<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/sureshot2012/index.htm" TARGET=_blank>blink options</A>
DJPRO

Post by DJPRO »

The blink option won't be legal. You need a front turning signal not side markers. I don't like this idea but, the Pontiac Sunfire has its turning signals on its fog lights. Even though there not fog lights.
'92 MIATA
'93 MX-3 BPT
'08 CX-9 AWD GRAND TOURING
NYmx3power

Post by NYmx3power »

I like the second pic out of those 3 pics
garethmx3

Post by garethmx3 »

I also want it if i can get one to ireland,please let me know!!!!!
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

I Like The Second Pick Too! We Need The Blinkers...
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
onderground

Post by onderground »

Well done sureshit.....<P>I prefer the second design out of the 3..<P>Other thing, you guys will need to buy the stock mp3-mp5 fog light.. cuz we will buy them and custom made the enclosure for the real mp5 fog light!<P>For garethmx3, with oscar authorization, I may send you your kit to ireland. I have good price by boat.<P>we are still waiting for a down payment to start this nice projet. One thing is sure, don't wait for the final picture, If oscar see that some of you are only interested after final product, he may loose interest!... So join him and let have this done!<P>I engage myself to post picture everyday here about the developement.. It will be an nice thing to show you how a bumper is designed and customized!<P>thanks<BR>Dont forget, you still can add the rest of the kit with the bumper!.. I will discuss with oscar about this
maldo

Post by maldo »

What is going to be the rest of the kit?? I would like to see a buddy club style rear bumper and something similar for the skirts if you are taking ideas.

Post by Guest »

Hey all, ya i like the second one aswell, i think that should work, im glad onderground is using the oem mp5 foglights cause i was hoping thats what they'd do, but ya like he said above guys if ya wanna be in on this put your money where your mouth is and get oscar atleast half of your payment, and keep in mind there is only 10 being made, and i know for sure 2 are spoken for. Anyways lets get this s--- done. later guys.<P>Tim Dawson

Post by Guest »

I'm in, I'll be sending my half payment, $225 next weekend, I get paid every 2 weeks and last couple checks have gone to bills. But I'm for sure in on it.
Tman

Post by Tman »

Im in if i can pay through paypal. I have the money in my account as we speak...that will make it 4 people for sure... let me know Oscar. email = tman8621@aol.com [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
R.I.P. September 25th @ 2:55 p.m. - 93 Mx-3 RS :-(

Return to “Appearance”