Protege-mx-3 bumper buyers

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
maldo

Re: Protege-mx-3 bumper buyers

Post by maldo »

I have actually started debating on just swapping out the factory lights and getting the 2003 P5 lights (carbon!) since they have the signals built in. Then again, I have also been debating the S15 or black housing RSX lights as a swap...who knows. It would be happening this spring, not sure if I can afford to swap the fronts out if I am swapping the rears out like I plan to.

Post by Guest »

Im sure they will figure out a way to make the signals look good, thats just a photoshoped pic so its not exactly how the bumper will look, i guess we'll just have to see. I was thinking they could just put the side markers back in and use them fopr blinkers, dont know though, anyways later dudes.
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Hey Guys!<P>Here's the latest I have found out<P>"Hello OscarI have great news for you..... <BR>The shop have accepted your offer, but you need to order 10 kits at the time" (Eric)<P>This is on the last design propossed. If you are not happy with the turn signals, redesign something you would like to see! Suggestions is what got us this far, so keep them coming. <P>Personally I would like to see Integra clear turn signals, maybe inverted?<P>sureshiit! Any more designs or what man?<BR> :) <P>The sooner I start collecting payments, the sooner I can let Eric know to go ahead!<P>Once again, If you have any questions, email me!<P>Peace! :cool:
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
Tman

Post by Tman »

Paypal would make things soo much easier and faster...you sure you cant set up paypal for us?
R.I.P. September 25th @ 2:55 p.m. - 93 Mx-3 RS :-(

Post by Guest »

Hey oscar i have tomorrow off so ill look at some different cars signals and see what i can come up with, including the integras":P ummm i was even thinking using the side markers as signals, but then again it would probably be cooler to incorperate a newer cars signals, so ya ill play on photo shop tomorrow, oh and ill send my cheque on monday for the full amount!!!later!<P>Tim Dawson
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

Yo, I'm in if I can see the final product!
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
Dino700

Post by Dino700 »

I'm in to. Do you know if they ship to Australia and how much extra it would be.
2.5mx3

Post by 2.5mx3 »

Wow, an aftermarket bumper for the MX-3 that I can finally get behind! Oscar, I've already sent that 1/2 payment to you. One suggestion though: I think this has been suggested before, but can Onderground cut holes for the side markers, instead of the corner markers? I don't think I'm the only one who thinks this would look better, and the Protege 5 has this setup. This is, of course, if the Integra markers are not incorporated. <P>Now I'm trying to figure out which side skirts would match this bumper. Oscar, are those the US spec side skirts on your car in that picture? What's the possibility of Onderground designing sideskirts to match?<P>Thanks. :D
Hank
'92 MX-3 ZE *SOLD*
'05 RX-8 Touring

--All those who wander are not lost-- JRR Tolkien
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

Oscar, When Is The Latest You Can Accept The Money? :roll:
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit

Post by Guest »

hey all, i did up a pic using the side markers as blinkers, it looks good, i sent it to oscar and hopefully he'll have it up tomorrow. later
Q187

Post by Q187 »

I'm affraid that thing is going to drag the ground with a lowered car....It looks awesome though. How do I know the front end is going to clear a basic speed bump with a 1.6" drop?

Post by Guest »

heres the pic using the marker, i like it, what you guys think? Image

Post by Guest »

if that pic above isnt working click here:<BR><A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/sureshot2012/m ... inker2.jpg" TARGET=_blank>Blinker</A>
voltaire

Post by voltaire »

And if the 2nd one doesn't work?
patapouf

Post by patapouf »

2nd one doesn't work

Return to “Appearance”