Protege-mx-3 bumper buyers

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)

Re: Protege-mx-3 bumper buyers

Post by Guest »

I wouldnt push them to make side skirts just yet, their gonna be busting their asses to make 10 custom front ends for us.

Post by Guest »

this is aweomse i cant wait, we gotta thenk that guy for making that pic and the other dude who posted it":P
maldo

Post by maldo »

Consider me in as long as the price won't be too outrageous. I was considering just getting my Body man to do the work but if these guys will go for it then that saves me some work.
NYmx3power

Post by NYmx3power »

i hope we can get less than $400 but if we can't i'm still in. I'm just going to have to save up more money!
voltaire

Post by voltaire »

Remember, you can defray the costs of this new bumper by selling your (GS, in good shape) bumper to me!<P>fisaza@directvinternet.com
fieval79
Supporting Member

Post by fieval79 »

when do we need to have the money by?? answer me that, and I'll tell you if I'm in or not......but damn, that is a nice front end :)
NYmx3power

Post by NYmx3power »

yea i also want to know when we have to give the money by b/c i need to save up some money

Post by Guest »

True that, same here.
onderground

Post by onderground »

Hi guys!<P>So my name is eric belec and Im one of the owner of the seconds biggest body kit in canada...<P>We are in discussion with one of your member to invest into the design for the MP3 front facia....<P>We havent decided yet, he have my proposal, but price will be close to 420$ Us, 650$ canadian!<P>But hey.. havent you always dreamed to get an different style than the kit available on the market ??? you know by heart all the kit for your car, this is the only WAY to get it way differents ...! <P>Ok since we will lost lots of player with the hood beeing cut, see this small picture Ive done, this can be done without problem<P>Of course foglights wont be included, mesh grill also.....<P> Image <P>you can design your own opening in the top parts...<P>So if everything is fine and my proposal is ok, we can start this next week and have it done within 3 weeks....<P>So I will keep you in touch and you can post msg right over here... Im coming here to read often!<P>Of course you will need to buy from EZ_4_FUN, since he have the right to sell it to MX-3 member<P><BR>Have a good day!<p>[ September 07, 2002: Message edited by: onderground-design ]
onderground

Post by onderground »

one more thing... for the flasher! <P>Well we will take the stock flasher and make an opening with the holes and everything to look clean but customized..... dont worry about it!
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

sounds pretty good to me...just let us know when the money is needed, i really want this front end...later
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
NYmx3power

Post by NYmx3power »

Sounds good to me that gives me time to save up some money!!

Post by Guest »

hi eric, this is good news to here your so interested in doing this bumper for us, i sent oscar a design proposal last night, i think he'll probably pass it on to you, id post it if i could, anyways i have a question, since we obviously want something that looks just like the new protege5 bumper are you guys going to research it and make sure your design is along the same lines? anyways thanks again!<P>Tim Dawson

Post by Guest »

Is the $420 US after shipping or does shipping need to be added onto that?
maldo

Post by maldo »

If at all possible, I think it would be great if the new Mazda logo could be incorporated into the design, just like the p5 version. I realize the emblem would need to be purchased thru the dealer but the original photoshopped version looked great with it.<P>Just an idea.

Return to “Appearance”