ALTEZZAS

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
304N

ALTEZZAS

Post by 304N »

Has anyone ordered Altezzas from imsa.com (or whatever their web address is)? I am just curious to know to know how their customer service was and if you got the Altezzas on time or when you were suppose to get them. I am asking because I have pre-ordered my Altezzas 2-3 months ago and still have not received them yet. I get e-mails here and there saying they were out of stock. Last week I finally received an e-mail saying i should receive them in 7-14 business days. Today I get this bulls---:<P>Dear client<P>We are very unfortunate to announce that we have hit more bumps along the road of receiving our shipment of MX3 ALTEZZA TAIL LAMPS. We have now been told that our next shipment will only be arriving in mid-September, the week of Sept 10th to be exact.<P>We would like to express our greatest remorse and I am sure some of you are thinking that these are pathetic excuses and an unusual behaviour from a dot com business, but we are hoping you can be patient and sympathetic to our situation. We are dealing with suppliers which have low or no customer service nor quality control on logistics.<P>To prove our great remorse for this situation, all those who have prepaid for the tail lamps, by credit card thru <A HREF="http://www.paypal.com" TARGET=_blank>www.paypal.com</A> and/or are patiently waiting to take delivery of the product, shall receive, free of charge, our new MX3 HEADLIGHT EYEBROW LIDS.<P>For those who do not wish to continue waiting, we hope you can accept our apology and we hope we can improve our service to you in the future.<P>Please email us to request for a complete refund of your credit card payment if you no longer wish to wait.<P><BR>sincerely yours, <P>Rick<BR>Customer Service<P><BR>What do you guys think? Are they legit or what? I am pissed cause I want what the hell I paid for. <BR> :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
http://members.cardomain.com/str8304 <p>"JUST TRYIN' TO BLEED THE BLOCK"
quinn_seipp

Re: ALTEZZAS

Post by quinn_seipp »

Well considering they are so much cheaper than pakfeifer there were probably alot of people who bought them so they are on back order :D
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
Palofpits

Post by Palofpits »

At least they aren't leaving you hanging,and they're trying to make good by throwing in the 'brows.<BR>I'd wait at least until they said and if it still ain't right,see if you can get your cash back then.<BR>I'm interested to see what happens 'cause I want to get some from them.<BR>Keep us posted,will ya?
NYmx3power

Post by NYmx3power »

hey i'm waiting for the tailights too...it sux to have to wait longer but at least there throwing in some eyebrow lids :D :D
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by quinn_seipp:<BR><STRONG>Well considering they are so much cheaper than pakfeifer there were probably alot of people who bought them so they are on back order :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>How much is isma.com selling the lights for?<P>I am the distributor for Pakfeifer and I am selling them for $290 U.S That includes shipping and any applicable taxes to any state or province. I am ordering 10-15 sets this friday. They are expected to arrive by Monday.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

Okay sorry oscar I really got confused. I like to order 4 sets of altezzas if I can get them the same time you do. Do you accept paypal or do I need to send a money order next day or something like that. :D

Return to “Appearance”