gforce body kit for sale to the highest bidder

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Gabriel Sandoval

gforce body kit for sale to the highest bidder

Post by Gabriel Sandoval »

as some of you may already know, i participated in the gforce group buy about 3 months ago. unfortunately i am one of the three people from the states that has not received the body kit due to shipping problems to the united states. as you may imagine this has left me very frustrated. because of the delay of the kit my lil project has also been delayed. so it has turned to this. i am willing to sell my gforce body kit to the highest bidder of this group buy. i know that i may lose some money on it but i just cant wait on a week to week basis no more.<BR>so i am selling this to the highest bidder. those who want to bid will post it on this board.<BR>this is in no way final. if you place a bid that in no way commits you to the bid you have placed (this aint ebay). but please only serious bidders.<BR>also this is not final because if within a couple of weeks marcin (the main man in the group buy) tells me that he can get it to me in a satisfactory time i will highly consider going that path, thus voiding the auction.<BR>this will be open to everyone: but if suggest this be only canadian bidders and american bidders that can go over to toronto (where the kit is at) to pick it up.<BR>although some of you may have concerns regarding gforce/marcin.....dont be scared. keep in mind that those who participated in the group buy that were canadian all received their body kits. as did the american participants which went to toronto to pick it up.<BR>so in a month or so if i am happy with the winning bid and the kit is still in toronto (which it probably will be) i will get in contact with the winning bidder and discuss the plans to make sure the winner gets the kit and i get the winning bid amount.<BR>i am gonna contact marcin and tell him about this so he will be ready to do what he has to do, ie. not letting the kit go through to the freight company, and telling the owner of gforce who is gonna pick it up. and trust me im sure marcin will be happy that he has one less body kit to deal with.<BR>kit contains: one front bumper, one rear bumper, two side skirts. never been touched.<BR>email me at gabsand@attbi.com if you have any comments, concerns,.etc.
Babie I gots player in me
canadian_ice

Re: gforce body kit for sale to the highest bidder

Post by canadian_ice »

$300 CDN. ;)
Sinistral

Post by Sinistral »

301$ CND :)
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

lol :D<P>umm....I'll take "Bodykit for $302 Bob" :D
DVH

Post by DVH »

haha, funny guys, im serious, give ya $200 CDN for the front!?????<BR>let me know bro, :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
pmcgarty

Post by pmcgarty »

i'll give ya $300 US for rear bumper and the sidesills.<P>Cheers<BR>pete
DVH

Post by DVH »

Once agian bro, i'll give ya $200 CDn for the front! i can go and pick it up as well!<BR>get back to me, lates! :roll:
Car Domain Web page MX-3
aznwithamx3

Post by aznwithamx3 »

you know my offer,im aznbboy3841@cs.com wuts the reserve price?
Gabriel Sandoval

so we have $300 U.S so far.<BR>again it will go to the highest bidder which would have to take care of shipping and everything.<BR>but remember guys thus far this aint an official auction because i may choose to keep the body kit (if i can get it soon). if that happens this will unfortunately be all for nothing. but lets have fun anywayz.<BR>but if im not happy/convinced with the way my body kit situation is going ill talk to the one who ended up with the highest bid.<BR>and although i do plan to loose some money on the kit there is a reserve on it(i dont wanna loose too much on it). and this auction will last for a month or so.<BR>email me any time if u have any questions/concerns about this<BR>gabriel
Gabriel Sandoval

the reserve price? i dont know if i want to disclose that (or even at all). since i havent decided really what im gonna do. it will be reasonable though.<BR>thus far (and sorry i overlooked it) we have a cpl of you guys bidding on seperate pieces. (theres a bid for $300 u.s for the back and side skirts, and a bid of $200 can. for the front bumper). i wasnt expecting that but i will work out a simple system where you can do that but there will be restrictions. ill tell you guys about that soon too.<BR>but in the meanwhile for those of you who want to bid or keep on bidding on a piece like the front bumper or two like the rear and side skirts or the whole thing go right ahead.<BR>gabriel
aznwithamx3

Post by aznwithamx3 »

365$
aznwithamx3

Post by aznwithamx3 »

thats 365$USD for whole kit and ill pay shipping
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

I'll give you $215 for the front bumper.<P>Hey Derek I thought you already had one?! :D
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canadian_ice:<BR><STRONG>I'll give you $215 for the front bumper.<P>Hey Derek I thought you already had one?! :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>i have the pak front, but i don't like it...<BR>later<P> :D
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Tman

Post by Tman »

hey DVH, will you sell the pak front?
R.I.P. September 25th @ 2:55 p.m. - 93 Mx-3 RS :-(

Return to “Appearance”