Question about gs spoiler and random rants and raves

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
bluefirert

Question about gs spoiler and random rants and raves

Post by bluefirert »

well i'm not sure if any of you know this but a couple months back a man by the name of tony marion (email address programmer79@yahoo.com, web directors please take not of this because he posts on this board) posted that he was parting out his car. i emailed him about the gs spoiler that he had for sale. after a few days of negotiations, i sent out a money order for the amount he requested and 17.00 for shipping. after weeks i did not receive my spoiler nor did i receive word from him. after threatening legal action he contacted me and said that he would send out the spoiler asap. about 4 days after that, i received the spoiler only to find that it had been broken in delivery because of the fact that he simply wrapped it in cardboard and obviously took no care in the preparation. i called the post office to make a claim only to find that he did not carry insurance on the item and that he overchaged me 6.50 for the shipping charges. i am basically screwed on this deal. i am merely trying to warn others about this jerk (and i say jerk only because of the unprofessional way that he conducted business with me) if i look i'm sure i can find his username but i think that his real name and email address should be sufficient for now. i emailed as many ppl that i could who replied to his post on this board and luckily enough they did not purchase anything from him.. i guess i should get to the point now. the wing is broken in two pieces, on the bottom of the wing where it meets the body, almost on the outer edge of the wing (where it curves down and then back up) i have one piece that broke off but not for the other side. question 1)what material is the wing made of? urethane, fiberglas, resin? 2)if i somehow attached the piece to the one side, could i then make a mold and fabricate the other side? how hard would this be to do (for a bodyman) and how much would it cost? 3)would this solution last for the length of the car? i'm sorry to ramble but this situation has pissed me off a great deal because i thought that i could trust the people on this board because of the common mx-3 bond that we have. i guess that i was wrong in this and although i have seen a great many good deals on this board i am hesitant about buying things. it just goes to show that no matter how good something is, somebody has to ruin it.
nicolasbeique

Re: Question about gs spoiler and random rants and raves

Post by nicolasbeique »

that blows dude...<P>probably be cheaper in the end to buy a wing from mazda then getting it fixed by a bodyman + it will be painted whatever color your car is if you tell them your car color<P>just a thought [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
<A HREF="http://www.spheregraphics.com/" TARGET=_blank>Image</A>
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

You should of looked up mazda recyclers in a search engine.. I needed a pair of rear mudgaurds..mazda wanted 70.00 dollars.. corksport price was changed from what they had on their webpage it was too much..so I kept looking.. I found a place. I got rear mudguards $26.00 shipped brand new.
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html
bluefirert

Post by bluefirert »

smoky mcgee, could you send me a link to that webpage?
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

e-mail me if you want their phone number.
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html

Return to “Appearance”