Firewall

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Dino700

Firewall

Post by Dino700 »

Hi how are you going?<P>Love this Site!!! My name's Dean, from Queensland Australia. I just bought a black 95 Eunos 30x sport (mx-3). I was just wondering if one of you guys can help me. I've just installed a blue light in my front bar and I want to put a switch on it inside the car, but i don't know how to get the wires through the fire wall.<P>Any help would be great.<P>Cheers<P>Dean
MAZDASPEED STEVE

Re: Firewall

Post by MAZDASPEED STEVE »

Not quite sure which side your drivers side is on there in Australia, but look for a hole from your engine bay that leads inside, on the Passenger Side.<BR>Good luck. :D
THANX
MAZDASPEED
STEVE
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

Welcome to the board.<P>Post transferred to the Rice Forum
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
Dino700

Post by Dino700 »

Thanks for the help guys. We drive on the left-hand side of the road.<P>Dean :p
Oryuki

Post by Oryuki »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by phat 30x:<BR><STRONG>Hi how are you going?<P>Love this Site!!! My name's Dean, from Queensland Australia. I just bought a black 95 Eunos 30x sport (mx-3). I was just wondering if one of you guys can help me. I've just installed a blue light in my front bar and I want to put a switch on it inside the car, but i don't know how to get the wires through the fire wall.<P>Any help would be great.<P>Cheers<P>Dean</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>On the left side of the car (where us north americans drive) there is a little rubber peice. This peice is round, and about the size of a quarter. If you cut an X into this, it allows you to shove wires through it but stay for the most part insulated.<P>Hope this helps. <BR>Ryan
Dino700

Post by Dino700 »

Found it! thanks Ryan :)<P>Dean
Oryuki

Post by Oryuki »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by phat 30x:<BR><STRONG>Found it! thanks Ryan :)<P>Dean</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yup. Have fun, with all the goodies you can wire through there. I had to make that hole nearly twice the size to handle the wires coming in and out for the extra custom fuse block I added.<P>Ryan
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Coleman:<BR><STRONG>Welcome to the board.<P>Post transferred to the Rice Forum</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Do you always have to be so sarcastic?<P>I can understand you want people to post in the correct forum but common give the guy a break he's a new member you don't have to be so rude about it all the time.

Return to “Appearance”