mx-3 at show

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
skyblue

Re: mx-3 at show

Post by skyblue »

that is the attitude i like to hear. cant wait to see the final product, i have got some major plans as well. hopefully i will finish one this summer.<P>hope you land the job man, good luck.<P>skyblue
klze, custome supercharger setup, powerdyne BD 10 charger, holly fuel pump, full stand alone fuel managment (SDS) MSD ignition with blaster coil and much more..
skyblue

Post by skyblue »

dont know much about the pic posting. i can seem to get any up here. i am not very good with this whole computer stuff. i will keep trying though.....never quit<P>skyblue
klze, custome supercharger setup, powerdyne BD 10 charger, holly fuel pump, full stand alone fuel managment (SDS) MSD ignition with blaster coil and much more..
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

Skyblue, I have a picture of your car from that car show. I think your MX is sick, congrats! :)
Shades

Post by Shades »

Ooo.. post pic now... must see. I envy people with money... unlike myself a struggling employee working 2 jobs at close to minimum wage to keep his car happy. That's didn't make any sense...<P>By the way... what's the front bumper body kit piece you have on there skyblue?... Is it the FX combat something?
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
skyblue

Post by skyblue »

ya dude!!! thats the fx bumper. in my opinion that is the coolest bumper out there, it will be even cooler when the intercooler shows through the grill in the near future. oh and thanks for the compliments guys, got lots of negitive feedback from people (they must have been honda guys!!).<P>skyblue
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

yeah bro...i was just in that situation of not much money and alot of dreams.....well i make better money now.....and i can purchase more stuff, but you still have to budget....<P>jason
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

skyblue - If you have more pictures just e-mail me them and I'll put them on my server. I put up all of Killer Mx-3's pictures for him. It's no trouble at all just e-mail or icq me about it.
skyblue

Post by skyblue »

my friend just got a digital camera and we will be taking pictures very soon, maby tomorrow if i am lucky. i will send them to you when i get them. thanks very much for the offer to post them. i am a retard when it comes to computers..later bro.<P>skyblue

Return to “Appearance”