'97-00 Honda Prelude Altezza

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

'97-00 Honda Prelude Altezza

Post by mitmaks »

Hey anyone thinks that putting on '97 and up Prelude altezza is possible in my mx-3 let me know , cause i am gonna try custom install them on my mx-3, so let me know if it is possible to put them on or any other suggestions.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
mx32b

Re: '97-00 Honda Prelude Altezza

Post by mx32b »

I was thinking of doing something similar, but instead of using altezzas I was thinking of maybe tails off a Toyota Supra. Seeing how I haven't got my car yet, it's been somewhat difficult for me to take a look at what I'm up against and examine what I would have to cut, mould, etc. The enclosures are certainly similar, but working around the small areas that just don't match up would be a PITA.<P>If you do succeed, you HAVE to post a guide, with pictures so the rest of us less fortunate souls can join the cool crew :)
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

some modding is needed for the supra tails. why not just pick up a pair of mx3 altezzas if you want them? i don't think the boxy back end of the prelude will make the lights look clean.
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten
mx32b

Post by mx32b »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by -=deathtrap-mx3=-:<BR><STRONG>why not just pick up a pair of mx3 altezzas if you want them?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Aren't the only mx-3 altezzas in Austria? And they're WAY to expencive for tail lights as far as I'm concered, after shippping, currency conversion, tax, etc. It's like $800CAD!
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mx32b:<BR><STRONG><P>Aren't the only mx-3 altezzas in Austria? And they're WAY to expencive for tail lights as far as I'm concered, after shippping, currency conversion, tax, etc. It's like $800CAD!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Actually its closer to $600(can).

Return to “Appearance”