new body kit maybe?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
momo

Re: new body kit maybe?

Post by momo »

the kit quality looks good.the only thing i dont know is if it fits good (you know gaps and stuff ).I'll find out by saturday night and let you guys know .I'll try to find out everything for you guys. <P> momo<BR> [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Postman2K

Post by Postman2K »

Wow! i'm impressed. i like that front bumper, the side skirts are nice too. i can't wait to see pics of the back bumper. i agree with others about the quality, i hope it is of good quality and that they install without hours of custom fitting. if everything is "thumbs up" about this body kit. i know where my $950 is going. <P>just a thought, i wonder what a MX-3 would look like with combat side skirts instead. pretty sweet looking i think.
2007 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Phantom Blue Mica) - DAILY DRIVER
2004 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Passion Lava Orange) - FOR SALE
1994 Mazda Mx-3 GS (Laguna Blue) - RETIRED/JUNKED
1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS (Dark blue) - SOLD
OrlandoMx-er

Post by OrlandoMx-er »

I am interested as well if he ships to the US. If not maybe someone could pick up one for me and ship it down here.
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

oooooooh baby. whats up yall long time no see. Well damn that kit is awesome. Please keep me updated. I hope they ship to the US. :) :) :) :) :) :) Thanks to the poster Ive wanted this kit sooo bad.<P>~*PLUR*~<BR>-Alex
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

marsinner

Post by marsinner »

ya that kit rocks, im definetely getting it put on within a month and a half. <BR>I'll give them a call tomorrow and stop by, they are like 3 min away from my place right now, not sure where theyre moving, hopefully its not too far from my place :).<P>IF so many people are interested, I recommend we do up a group buy, we get enough people interested im sure hell lower the prices, if everyone comes individually he won't lower them. I know im new to this forum, but u could take care of the details, anyone else who is definetely interested and wants to check this out...be my guest :D
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

It says that the package include a rear bumper....any pics?
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
powerman_5000

Post by powerman_5000 »

Do they have a e-mail address so I can contact them, because I would really like to see more pictures ( espically the back bumper) and I would also like to ask them a few more questions.
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

Is the $950 US or Canadian funds?
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Gabriel Sandoval

Post by Gabriel Sandoval »

That kit looks bad. I like the front better than the pakfeifer one. Id love to see what the back bumper looks like and if it looks like what im looking for id like to order it as well. Id be willing to participate in a group buy if need to as well. I still want the wing from the pakfeifer kit though. But the pakfeifer kit might end up way more expensive than what I first thought. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Babie I gots player in me

Return to “Appearance”