Beginner's Mods?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
canadian_ice

Beginner's Mods?

Post by canadian_ice »

Hey all,<P>Alright, so you've got a stock Mx-3...white, a '94 - and $250 CDN to spend. What do you do to your car?<P>(Thanks in advance...just wondering) :)
eunosads

Re: Beginner's Mods?

Post by eunosads »

not sure about prices.. but you might be able to get away with a new exhaust system and an air filter.. <P>have a look over the archives..
- EUNOS 30X -
Matt_vn

Post by Matt_vn »

You could be hard pressed to find an exhaust system for 250 bucks... maybe he meant just the muffler. That wont do much of anythig except make it sound cool.<P>Maybe get 1 of these<BR>The front windows tinted. <BR>Cd player. <BR>Clear corner lenses.<BR>Some interior stuff (gauges, knobs, ect)<BR>a MAZDA SPEED STICKER<P>These are just some ideas to play with.<P>Matt
prasie the lowered
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

what about a spoiler?
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

Probably not much. I cant even think of a decent raido for that much. If you are going to keep the engine and want to eventaully show the car, you might start on the tube covering or assesories like mabye a steering wheel or shift knob. Other than that not much of anything....
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
DVH

Post by DVH »

Hey bud! :D<P>welcome to the mx-3 world!<BR>i would say little things like front windshield sticker, side makers(20$), Xenon light(hyper white), paint your interior, paint some engine pieces(valve cover, manifold, plastic pieces), put some neon lights in car(any colour), racing pedels, shift knob, windshield washer nozzels w/ LED lights, paint windshield wipers body colouor, put license plate covers on, and u should have some money left for gas for a few weeks! lol! or<BR>2nd choice!<BR>get a PRM jet stream cold air intake! (its around $250.........mine was $250 , but i got a deal on it.....say maybe $275???) sounds damn nice and adds some balls too!<P>have gun bud....hope i could help! ;)
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

DVH,<P>Thanks for the words bud! But what are these:<P>"side makers(20$), Xenon light(hyper white), put some neon lights in car(any colour) "<P>I assume you meant side markers...but elborate?<P>THANKS!!!!! :)
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canadian_ice:<BR><STRONG>DVH,<P>Thanks for the words bud! But what are these:<P>"side makers(20$), Xenon light(hyper white), put some neon lights in car(any colour) "<P>I assume you meant side markers...but elborate?<P>THANKS!!!!! :)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hey, <P>HYPER white are the headlight bulbs! makes them a really white colour instead of yellowish colour. Better night vision too!<P>SIDE markers are the little side marker lights on the side of the car.....check out my page....there on there. either hook them up so they blink with the flashers or on all the time(mine are on all the time). There on alot of VW's.<P>As for the neon lights, i meant like under the seats or under the dash ! main thing is don't make the neon light visible,,HIDE IT! so all u see is a blue glow(or what ever colour u use) they are just 10 or 12 inch neon tubes. i have black light ones in my car, so my feet glow! looks really cool! <P>Hope u know what i mean know....i just suck on computers! <P> ;) <BR>later
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

Thanks! I knew what side markers were, just wasn't sure what colour, etc...<P>thanks again :)

Return to “Appearance”