Need help painting my interior

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
outlaw83

Need help painting my interior

Post by outlaw83 »

I took all my interior parts out to paint them a few days ago and I can't get the paint to stick!! I have tried everything but sanding them; I cleaned them of with a degreaser and even primered them but it stall ran and bubbled. Any ideas or advice from people who have done it before would be greatly appreciated. :( :mad:
p00onU

Re: Need help painting my interior

Post by p00onU »

Ok man, you gotta sand it down, thats pretty important you can buy like 2 sheets of sand paper (thats all you really need) for like 25 cents, make sure that everything is sanded, then clean up the peices after you sand it, LET THEM DRY before painting them, its important you take your time dude, if you rush it, its gonna look like s---.
Dont forget that racers are rebels.<BR>_ _____________________________ _ <BR>Super Jet Black 92'Mazda MX-3 RS<BR>Red 92'Mazda MX-3 GS (totalled)
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

I never sanded it. It looks nice with the texture still there. Buy some primer and and do them up with that before you spray paint them. Thats what I did. Did the job perfect.<BR>-eD
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html
outlaw83

Post by outlaw83 »

Thanks for the help guys the sanding trick worked great. If you ever need any help w/anything engine wise jus email me and i'll be glad to help you out.

Return to “Appearance”