Altezza tails

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
mxer4eva

Re: Altezza tails

Post by mxer4eva »

Instead of everyone trying to get the altezzas, why not trying to get the style of lights that the Ford Puma has on them. They are really different than regular altezzas and best of all, no other car on the road will have anything that looks like them.
1993 GSR - Black with CS Mazdaspeed style front and sides skirts, KLDE and a bunch of other mods. Patiently awaiting a T3Super60, intercooler,MSnS and a custom fuel rail.
1993 VW Corrado SLC- completely stock. (May she R.I.P)
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MX-3.com:<BR><STRONG>No offense, but by the time the Altezza's are made for the MX-3, they will be so old school it won't be funny.<P>Can you say RICE? <P>Would you guys put chrome fender protectors on your MX-3? Would you put 12" lowrider tires/rims on your MX-3, with axles extensions?<P>Like I said, I am not trying to offend, but Altezza's are already starting to go mainstream with new cars from manufacturers and by the time you guys get around to getting them made for the MX-3 (If at all), they will be no longer in demand.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Hey i'd wanna try lowrider wheels(wire wheels) on my mx-3 anyone tried this yet?
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
precidian

Post by precidian »

While I was in Texas for a pool tournament, we had a field trip to Houston. While on the highway, we were passed by a MX-3 with 13" wire wheels.. Also the things stuck out about 4-6" past the side of the car..... <P>Was surprised to see the MX but turned off by the wheels. I will stick to my 18s...<P>cheers,
Tom S. - '94 MX-3 GS-X Sparkle Green

I say, Ahmed. What is that thing you do when you're about to assassinate an infidel?
MX3RS

Post by MX3RS »

I have had the pleasure of seeing a MX with the wire wheels. RICE. SOOOOOO FUGLY. There is a MX-3 around in my city that has them. Its a beige 93 4 cyl automatic. POS. but it does have the bling bling chrome trim on the doors and over the fenders. UGLY PIECE OF RICE.
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

Man you guys are just like totally abusing the word rice... Do you guys know the difference between rice and lowrider? THEY ARE NOT ANYTHING ALIKE. Rice=came from american and japanese americans putting "type-R" on thier car or just in general taking an american import and tring to make it look as close to a japanese model as possible. People started calling them "ricers" instead of "racers" when american car owners would mock import owners that had cars that looked fast but werent even close. Last time I saw someone call a car a ricer that wasnt when this car had hydros on it and he said man that so "ricer" for ya. I about socked him. I told him if your going to use terms use them right. Thats lowrider now ricer. Which brings me to lowrider= Lowriders are ones that use hydros on thier car (airbags belive it or not are not considered lowrider) but anywayz also musical horns, WIRED RIMS, GOLD RIMS, velvet interior (actully is prolly one of the only lowrider mods I like, I saw a 65 mustang with a plush flush (whatever it is) velvet interior and OMG let me tell you if you havent seen a car with one its awesome (Downside, VARY VARY hard to keep in good condition, not a daily driver mod to do unless you want to redo it every couple years or less). One of these days Im going to set up a page with the difference between rice and lowrider cause I remember a few years ago everyone knew the difference but its seems nowadays its come together so much that I think mexicans and japs should just live together!!! HAHA Anywayz, I usally dont vent like this but its kinda a pet peve of mine. If you got an import show or lowrider show you will look so much better if you know the difference. :) Not only that if you call a lowrider a ricer you better say your prayers cause mexicans dont mind when you call it a lowrider cause well hey thats a good term but you call it a ricer and oh man your in a hepe of trouble
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic
MX3RS

Post by MX3RS »

ok dumbass I said he had wire rims. Small chrome wire rims. I didn't say he had hydraulics or anything else like that. I said he had all that fake chrome trim and his car looked like a piece of sh*t. I forgot to mention his "homemade" rear wing. Along with his yellow foglights hanging out the front and his "Type-S" badge on the back (probably taken from another car). This car is RICE.
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

I know it is a little off subject, but your comment about the interior reminded me of this truck I saw at a show. I KNOW for a fact that this person did not even drive it ANYWHERE (in fact, he probably wenches it in and out of the trailer). Anyways, this person put TWEED in the fender wells of his truck. You know, as soon as you hit dirt, mud, anything, your tires will spray it all over your tweed. This guy had too much money invested in his truck too. He had a FULLY chromed exhaust (from engine to tailpipe).

Return to “Appearance”