Altezza tails

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Outofmymindyo1

Altezza tails

Post by Outofmymindyo1 »

I just thought I'd let you guys know that I am diligently emailing numerous companies to see if they could fill a custom order for a specific amount of altezza tail lights. If any of you are interested in this idea, let me know. Oh they would be custom made FOR the MX-3 if I can get someone to do them. So if anybody in interested in trying to get a group buy, or emailing some companies themselves, please do. :roll:
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Re: Altezza tails

Post by cjthor »

Hello,<BR> Unfortunately I think you are wasting your time. The tooling cost for a project like this is too much for anyone to make them. I have emailed alot of companies and they say that there is not a big enough demand. There is a company that will make clears but for now we are just going to have to wait for pakifer. <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Outofmymindyo1:<BR><STRONG>I just thought I'd let you guys know that I am diligently emailing numerous companies to see if they could fill a custom order for a specific amount of altezza tail lights. If any of you are interested in this idea, let me know. Oh they would be custom made FOR the MX-3 if I can get someone to do them. So if anybody in interested in trying to get a group buy, or emailing some companies themselves, please do. :roll:</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Outofmymindyo1

Post by Outofmymindyo1 »

Is anybody REALLY sure that pakfiefer is going to make the altezza's? Frok what I've seen it's just a rumor. Anyway, thanks for the info. :confused:
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I talked to Pekfeifer myself via email, and they told me they are in development. I cant be sure they will go into production, but they are in development.
Outofmymindyo1

Post by Outofmymindyo1 »

Thanks Barry :)
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

My Pleasure.
Princess07

Post by Princess07 »

If anyone knows about some clears coming out or some altieza let me know!!! I would be interested in going in on a group buy.<BR> Thanx,<BR> PRINCESS07 :eek: [/LIST]
Shady469
Supporting Member

Post by Shady469 »

I e-mail Fritz (the Pakfeifer guy) and he said that the company that was gonna make them had a production problem and wasnt goin to make them.<BR>sad days... :(
B6T powered MX-3 - sold
Stage 3ish 03 WRX - sold
03 S2000 - current/ for sale
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

ummm... what<P>hey shady is that centreville va, im' about 5 mins from there right now
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
The_Great_Tonge

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

we need to get together as a communtiy and get some type of list together of people that are goin to buy them so the companies know were not joking around. Commin people lets take action!!
Bri94GS

Post by Bri94GS »

I have to agree with Jeff...altezzas are kinda played out. ALmost every honda on the road has them...they sell em at WalMart now too...
~Bri - Morph860@aol.com
'94 MX-3 GS (FOR SALE!)
'04 Mazda 3s 5-door
zoom-zoom
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

Im beginning to think that also... I decided not to go with those even if they did make them like I orginally planned on. I like what barry did to his and how he just used some simple vinyl that is vary cheap and if it goes out of style he can just take it off, but I think something like that wont. Alot of people might think it looks cheap but I think for the cost and stuff it looks tight. You cant tell its vinyl in pictures (I dont know about in real life) and i am sure if put on right people would think it was a plastic peice that went over it or something. I think people are wanting these more for the I want this because no one else has it then for the looks anymore. But thats my opinion and I could be wrong.
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic
finchuck

Post by finchuck »

Furthermore, collaborating as a community in order to get Altezza's produced will not work. EVEN if we could get everybody in our MX-3 community to participate, that still would not be enough. And realistically, maybe only 15-20% of the people on here would buy a pair. In addition, as each year goes by the MX-3 gets older which makes it more difficult to get them made. From the manufacturer's point of view, it is not a good business idea to make Altezza's for the MX-3. I think everybody must face the truth, there probably will never be a mass produced product to replace the taillights of the MX-3.
<A HREF="http://www.finchuck.com" TARGET=_blank>Finchuck Online</A>
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

got this today<BR>Dear Jasn !<P>Sorry - we already developped the tail lights for MX-3<BR>but until yet we didn´t find any serious producer to<BR>make it in quantities.<P>Hopefully to have better news soon<BR>we remain with kind regards<P>Fritz<BR> :(
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com

Return to “Appearance”