COntact to clear tail lights

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
shawnm

COntact to clear tail lights

Post by shawnm »

Hey guys, <P>recently i have found many email asking for company making clear tail lights,so here u go:<P>email: UnEEkStYL@aol.com <BR>ATTN: SALES ID # 2011<BR>786 MONTEREY PASS RD.<BR>MONTEREY PARK, CA 91754<P>PAYMENT IS BY MONEY ORDER +SHIPPING MADE OUT TO CASH = 180 USD<P><BR>I still do not if i wanna change for them..<BR>hey<P>ps. i thank finchuck for helping me get contact to them<BR><P>------------------<BR>shawnm<BR>MX-3 red blaze...POLAND<BR>UIN 21934953<BR>shawnm@wp.pl
shawnm<P>miata 1,6 <BR>UIN 21934953<BR>shawnm@wp.pl
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Re: COntact to clear tail lights

Post by cjthor »

hey,<BR> has anyone had luck with this company?? Check made out to cash and no phone number or website?? is this a scam or what!<P>------------------<BR>Jarid Perry<BR> 94 Blaze Red RS<BR> 14.62@99.4<BR> Now with NOS
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Zoom24

Re: COntact to clear tail lights

Post by Zoom24 »

I am with you Cjthor. I am real skeptical. I don’t want to send a money order with cash written on it along with my housings. That’s like sending cash through the mail and your housings. Will you ever get the lenses? Who knows? If anyone has actually done this please reply. I am desperate to know. I really want clears however I don’t want to send in my money and never get anything in return. I have a family and a mortgage, so I cannot afford 180 to throw away. Ya know?

Return to “Appearance”