another one bites the dust

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
tonguefreek

another one bites the dust

Post by tonguefreek »

while goint to the post office this morning some grrrrrrr woman who wasnt looking where she was going decided to park her suv in the front of my poor mx3 she took out the fender hood right head light rim tire and control arm oh and my bumper as well now im just waiting for her insurance to get ahold of me hope they fit it an not total it :(
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: another one bites the dust

Post by Custommx3 »

that sux, I feel your pain. After a month of waiting Im FINALLY getting my insurance money to fix my RS. Enterprise can have that damn Aerio back :)
BTW its got <4K miles and the exhaust rattles and the tranny feels as if its starting to slip.
Cheap car indeed.
phr34k

Post by phr34k »

its ok i got slammed by some old lady and her husband is ex-military, well they use USAA as their insurance and i still haven't seen a dime to fix my rear quarter panel and my exhaust...
Seanthepizzadude65065

Post by Seanthepizzadude65065 »

i know what thats like i got hit on the drivers side door and quarter panel the kid didnt stop at the stop sign. After about 5 1/2 months totaling the car and trying to blame me they paid out 1300, stupid Progressive Auto insureance
14" 5 spoke PRIME rims, GS spoiler,180 Watt Sony Head unit with a 4 Polk Audio EX series speakers, Kicker Solo Baric 8" sub, StrandTec custom Air system, Blue under dash neon tube, Blue windsheld wipernozzle LEDS,straght-through dual tip exhaust, Belive it or not but, I did a 0-60 in 7.23 seconds!

http://www.cardomain.com/id/seanthemx3er
marius

Post by marius »

My GS got rear ended. Rear bumper was gone. The punk drove off. A bus driver who was a witness wrote his plate down and told me he the driver was on his cell phone! :mad: I reported the whole thing to the police. It's been over a year now and they still haven't found him.
MadHatter

Post by MadHatter »

Ouch that sucks, i hope you find who hit your car soon. Police are as slow as insurance companies anymore. Thank god nothing's happened to my car, my mom's car on the other hand, was backed over by a water truck a long time ago, it was a few months before anything in the slightest got settled.
I am the MadHatter.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”