window question

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
XxLuieLinesxX

window question

Post by XxLuieLinesxX »

Hi, i have a problem with my window track i think. I have manual windows and its tough to get the window all the way up, it gets tough about half way up, i keep stripping the inside of the door cranks because of this...i went through like 5 window cranks.if any1 knows how to fix it ..please let me kno(if any1 noticed my car is a piece of junk,i have a new problem every week)
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Re: window question

Post by mx3TT »

Take off the inside of the door and check out what is going on inside. If you open it up and see it is off the track, then its a simple fix.
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
MX-3.com's online store - SUPPORT MX-3.COM
Len-Dogg

Post by Len-Dogg »

My driver's side door gets tough about 80% of the way up. It's been like that since I bought it (about 3 years ago). I don't think anything is stuck inside, so I just push a little harder on the handle. LOL Seems fine to me.
1995 Blaze Red RS 5sp. Manual, Pacesetter Exhaust, Custom CAI, 17" ADR Rims, Kumho Tires, Altezzas, GS Style Spoiler and Mud Guards, Neoprene Seat Covers, Aluminum Foot Pedals, Leather Shift Knob, Remote Starter, Blaupunkt Stereo and 5-disc changer, Pioneer Speakers, Amp, and Sub<p>http://www.cardomain.com/id/lendogg<p>http://www.msu.edu/~leonar40/Car.html<p>Image
XxLuieLinesxX

Post by XxLuieLinesxX »

thanks i'm gonna have to try and open the inside of the door..i have no clue how to do this(lol)..but i'll wrench around and hopefully i'll get it fixed...and i had no problem putting alittle elbow grease to roll up the window..but the cranks kept ****in up..so i guess it was time to do somethin about it

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”