ITS ALIVE!

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
papa roached

ITS ALIVE!

Post by papa roached »

my ZE is in and running like a raped date, just lettin yall know IM BACK!
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
Grants
BANNED Member

Re: ITS ALIVE!

Post by Grants »

Congrats!!!

You trying to make me jealous?
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

nice to see you got it working :2thumbsup:
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
cris_barros

Post by cris_barros »

cool!!! :driver:
Cris

Tempus

Post by Tempus »

Congrats man... I'm sure you're gonna love the extra power.

I got mine back from the shop on Sat, replaced my busted K8 with a KL-DE.. I'm loving it.

course in the process we discovered the front part of my CAT is hosed.. which means it was running rich.. Problem most likely cropped up sometime between last emissions test and when I toased the motor. and the CO levels I got when I tried to pass emissions just now would indicate it's still running rich.. So now I gotta pay someone to do diagnostics and figure out what sensor is hosed.. (somehow I bet it will be O2..) and causing it to run rich..

Still I'm having a gas with my new 'reborn' GS.. it's a whole new car!
{sigh} Time to move on
Out with the old: Tropical Emerald MX-3 GSR (KL-DE)
In with the new: Phantom Blue Mazda3s GT

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”